Chapter 8

( A/N Max in MM)
We stopped when the song came off, I was just standing there speechless. I can't believe I did that when I came here with Max. Max !! I forgot all about him! Shit! I had to go find him. I hope he didn't see that kiss. I ran off looking for Max, leaving August there by his self. "Where you going?" August asked. I just ignored him because he did that shit on purpose knowing I had a date. I ran everywhere looking for Max, then I went outside and he was just sitting on step. At first I was scared to say anything but I then realised I'm a B.A.B. (Boss Ass Bitch)

"Hey" I said shyly looking down
"Hey" he said sadly
"What's wrong?" I asked

"I thought I was your date, but nah I was just trippin to think that shit. I really like you Kirah and I see you kissing somebody else makes me think the feelings isn't mutual." When he said that I had the pain in my heart. " I do like you Max I was not expecting him to do that" I said truthfully. "Why were you dancing with him ?" When he said that I remembered that he was with this girl. "I had nobody else to dance with, you were busy with chatting it up with some girl." I said with an attitude. "That just an old friend from elementary school." He said standing up. "Mmhmm" I said. "Let's just start over." He said getting closer. " I'd like that" I said with this grin on my face. That when he got extra close and put his arms around my waist. "Good." Next thing you know we were kissing. His lips were so soft and smooth. I can tell theses lips are gonna be my weakness. "Kirah can we-" August said before seeing me kiss Max. I broke the kiss in looked at August, he looked shocked and a little hurt, then just went back in the building. Should I go after him? Damn! Ugh I wanted this day to be perfect! I wanna go home. "I need to go home." I said frustrated. "Are you sure?" Max asked. "Positive" I said walking in to find my sister. While I was walking it felt like somebody was staring, so I turned my head and see August mean mugging the shit outta me. Damn! If looks could kill.

I found my sister leaving out the girls bathroom. So hurried up and ran to her, but I bumped into someone, before I could fall they pulled me up. When looked up I see August. Why him? "Thank you " I said walking, but my sister vanished. Come on! I was keep on asking myself should I leave her, but then I would get in trouble. Finally I found her sitting down at the table. "Come on we're leaving" I yelled over the music. "Why?"she asked. "I got this bad headache." I answered. She nods and we headed out doe. We walked out and saw my mom waiting in the car. Before I left I gave Max a hug. Tonight was interesting don't you think?
.
.
.
.
(2 weeks later)
It's been 2 weeks and I haven't seen or spoken to August which is quite weird cause we usually talk everyday. Max and I are gotten real close tho, he met Dirah and surprisingly it went well. My sister don't trust a lot of people.

At lunch my sister and I were having a conversation, until we were rudely interrupted by Jay. This nigga! "Wassup twins" he said all in my mit. "Hey" Dirah said. I didn't say shit cause his breath hit me hard that shit is hummmmming. It left me speechless. "I'ont get no "hi" Kirah?" He asked getting close. "Hi" I said so he can get away from me. Then he had the nerve to get comfortable. See I'm not mean, but I'm not nice at the same time, if that makes sense. "What's wrong with you?" He asked. Should I tell him, his breath smells like ass? Or wait? "Nothing" I said. I decided to wait. He was talking to my sister, I knew she could smell it. It got stronger, so I put my head down but that didn't work. So I let out a loud sigh of frustration. Now I'm angry. "What's wrong with you?" Jay asked imma tell'em now. "Your tongue bump nigga do you know that?" I said walking off with my middle finger against my poor nose. The only thing I could hear is Dirah laughing loud as shit. I couldn't help it but to laugh at her. My nigga.

               📝✏️ In Class ✏️📝
While we in class me teacher decided to start picking people to present and one of those people was Dirah. I felt bad. When she was beginning to read, some dickhead had the nerve to interrupt her. "Sit tha fuck down" he yell. Me being me and also a older sister I did something." Dir stay right tha fuck there- matter of fact let me go up there witchu to see what this fuckboy is going to do" I said getting up and walking towards him. Fuck he thought this was. "Fuck you gonna do bout it?" I said with my arms crossed waiting. "Hush mode dickhead" I said before sitting back down. "Continue" I said sitting back.

                 🏤After School 🏤
I'm walking home until I get a phone call. The odd part about it is the ringtone is unique, it for one person. It was August.
                 📱Phone Convo📱
"Hello?"

"Hey"

"Hey Aug"

"How you been?"

"Good, you?"

"Good, are you busy?"

"No, why?"

"Can we meet up at the park or sumin?"

"Sure I'll be there in a few"

"Okay see you"

"Bye"
                📲Convo Ended📲

That was a little weird, but whateva. So I walked home, took a shower, and put on ball short with a black tinktop and black Jordan. Had to wear something comfortable. I texted him "I'm on my way" and left out the house.

                         🚲 Park🚲
I'm just sitting here waiting on the bench scrolling through my phone. Until I felt somebody's present, so I looked to see who it was. "Hey Aug" I said giving a hug. I missed him. "Hey Kirah" he said hugging back. He smelled good. "You wanted to see me?" I said. "Yeah I wanted to talk about what happened at the party." He said. This will be interesting.