Chapter 6

🏢 The Mall 🏢
We went to 10 different stores to find the right dress. All them stores had the worst design or too expensive for a dress that I was only going to wear once.
"You like this one?" Mom said
"Nooo" my sister and I said
"I like this one" Dirah said
"I like this one" I said

When my mom saw the dresses we picked out she had this big creepy smile. I guess she really liked the dress. She paid for it and we went to go find some shoes. Dirah and I decided to wear the same color shoes, and the color was tan. We found these cute tan flats that goes with our dress.
We paid and went to buy something to eat. We got to our table and outta nowhere my mom asked us "Who are we going with?" "Kirah's going with August" Dirah said laughing "Who's August?" My mom said joining in with Dirah laughing "Nobody " I said not wanting to talk about it. "That's her new boyfriend" Dirah said still laughing. "Shut up" I said angrily " Why you mad?" Mom said "I'm not its just Dirah" I said calmly. "Can we just go?" I asked. She agreed and we go out stuff and walked out the food court. While I was walking, I had my head down to my phone.
Then outta nowhere I bumped into somebody and I quickly look up to apologise. When I looked up it was this cute dark camel boy with full lips, cute smile, curl hair, brown eyes and was just a few inches taller then me."I'm so sorry" I said quickly after it happened."It's Okay Ma." He smiled."My name is Max, and yours?"he asked so nicely."Kirah" I said shyly."Well nice to meet you Kirah." He said beautifully. "Nice to meet you Max." I said shyly. "Kirah, hurry up!" Dirah yelled. "I have to go" I said to Max. "Well, can I have your number?" He smiled. "Sure" I said while putting my number in his phone. "Bye Kirah" Max said. "Bye" I waved. i started walking trying to catch up with them. "What were you doing?" My mom asked. "Talking to a friend." I answered. Then we just left out the Mall.
🌌That Night🌌
After I got done washing up, I just laid on my bed and started thinking about Max. Then I got a text. It was Max☺️😍.

???:Hey, It's Max
Kirah😘:Hey
Max😍😍: Wyd
Kirah😘:Nothing much, you??
Max😍😍:Thinking about you
Kirah😘:☺️ Really ?
Max😍😍: Yes, I was wondering when can we see each other again?
Kirah😘:Well I'm going to this party on Friday. You can come if you want.
Max😍😍:I would love to❤️
Kirah😘: Okay, the theme is like a ball, so where a suit.
Max😍😍: Okay

We were texting for hours and we know a lot about each other. We also have a lot in common.

🏤School🏤
When I got to school I was so tired. I didn't get any sleep last night because I was texting Max. So right when I sat down I put my head down and went to sleep. "KIRAH!!" Brianna yelled. "Wait" I said scared. "Did you get your dress yet" she said calmly. I looked at this bitch like Really Nigga😐😑. "Yeah, and I gotta date." I smirked. "Who?!" Both Brianna & Dirah yelled. "His name is Max and I met him at the mall." I explained. "Ohh that's who you were talking to"Dirah said. "Yup, well I bout to go back to sleep soo ..."I yawned
After first period I wasn't tired anymore so I kept my head up. As I was walking the halls August came up to me and said "I heard you gotta date to the party". This is why I hate telling people my business. "Yup" I said walking off but of course he pulls me back. "Why do you always walk away while we're talking?" He said a little pissed off. "Because our conversation is over." I said walking away. "No it's not Kirah." He quietly yelled.
"Okay what's up August" I said with an attitude. "Can you be my date to the party?" He smirked. I started shaking my head, knowing that I have a date, why did he just ask that. "No I can't" I answered. "Why not?" He said sadly. "I already have a date" I said nicely. "What's that nigga name?" He said upset. "Why?" I asked. "Nvm" he said walking off. This nigga always got me stressing. I just walked to class and acted like nothing happened for the rest of the day.