🦋𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀

Please look into the following-

Your book will be judged based on some factors which I will be mentioning now.

If you get any less points please do not think that you are not capable. I'll give you tips on improving yourself.

I will also be posting the reason along with the points for each criteria.

Now, let's begin, shall we?

This is a total of 100 points

1) 𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 - 10 points

The title of the book is the first important thing. It catches the eye of the reader. The title of the book should be as short as possible.

2) 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 - 10 points

The cover of the book is also as important as the title. It attracts attention from the readers.

3) DESCRIPTION - 20 points

The description should give a little bit of an idea of the story but should not give away the whole plot. It should make the reader eager to read the whole book.

4) GRAMMAR - 10 points

Grammar is very important as it gives the story a professional vibe. It is the key point of the whole story.

5) VOCABULARY - 10 points

The way you write and describe each ans every minute detail will be very eye catching to the reader instead of posting images in the book. Use of complicated words will give you a professional vibe.

6) FIRST CHAPTER IMPRESSION - 10 points

The first chapter should make the reader eager to continue the book.

7) PLOT - 20 points

The plot should be unique and should intrigue the reader. The plots of course sometimes match but it should be realistic in its own way.

8) INTERACTION BETWEEN CHARACTERS - 10 points

The interactions between the characters is important. The dialogues, humour, character development etc.. come under this.

Based on these criteria, I'll be judging your books and DO NOT FEEL DISCOURAGED IF YOU DO NOT GET ANY PRIZE! I LOVE ALL YOUR BOOKS.

I'll try my best to tell what you can improve in your story. The result will be posted along with the explanation for the deduction of points.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-