𝐊𝐓𝐇 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐒

1) 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘

TITLE: 8/10

The title is a very good fit for the story you have written!

COVER OF THE BOOK: 8/10 (The cover was judged by @Winkwink07)

DESCRIPTION: 11/20

The description is good but I wish you could have added more to it. A conversation and a sneak peek of the story would have been better!

GRAMMAR: 7/10

There were no grammatical errors and it was a perfect sentence construction! And there were absolutely no spelling mistakes. But try putting more punctuation!

VOCABULARY: 6/10

The vocabulary was perfect but if you stop using abbreviations then it would be better! And try using more complicated words!

FIRST CHAPTER IMPRESSION: 9/10

Yes! The first chapter made me want to read more.

PLOT: 15/20

Even though the plot was common, it had humor and I absolutely enjoyed reading it! But I wish you would have described the feelings of the character more.

INTERACTION BETWEEN CHARACTERS: 7/10

TOTAL: 74/100

2) 𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 1 |~|

TITLE: 5/10

The title of the book was not suitable for the story. If it was more accurate, it would have been incredible

COVER OF THE BOOK: 6/10

The cover of the book is amazing but it is not related to the story in any way. It can be improved! It's cute tho

DESCRIPTION: 10/20

I wish there was more description about the story. Or some dialogues which could make us curious about the plot of the story.

GRAMMAR: 9/10

The grammar and sentence formations were amazing. There were no errors and the punctuation was in the right place.

VOCABULARY: 7/10

The vocabulary was too good and there is no need for improvement. But the presentation of the chapters should be improved. Like writing paragraphs of 3 to 4 lines.

FIRST CHAPTER IMPRESSION: 7/10

I loved the first chapter and it made me want to read more.

PLOT: 17/20

The plot was cool and it was unique too. It was amazing and I really loved it and it was not the typical same story lol.

INTERACTION BETWEEN CHARACTERS: 7/10

I loved the interaction between all of them! But if there was a more deep explanation for the feelings developing between them, it would have been amazing.

TOTAL: 68/100

3) 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒

TITLE: 6/10

The title was suitable but it was not for a Taehyung fanfiction

COVER OF THE BOOK: 5/10

There was no title on the cover and I wish the picture would have been related to mafia.

DESCRIPTION: 20/20