𝐉𝐉𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐒

So here are the reviews of your books and your points for each of the judging criteria! I hope you will improve them!

1) 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒

TITLE: 8/10

The title is a bit unsuitable for the story. there could have been a better title than this!

COVER OF THE BOOK: 9/10

honestly, I love the cover of the book and it's matching the vibes of the book too!

DESCRIPTION: 13/20

The description gave a brief idea about the story but if there was more description that made us curious, it would have been amazing. Dialogues and some small sneak peek would have been great!

GRAMMAR: 5/10

There are many spelling mistakes and the punctuations are not proper. The sentence formation is also poor.

VOCABULARY: 6/10

There should be a use of good vocabulary. There is an influence of the mother tongue in between.

FIRST CHAPTER IMPRESSION: 5/10

The first chapter dragged a lot and had too much description for every little detail which is not needed. But very little description of what was needed to be described. It made me interested in the beginning but boring in between.

PLOT: 15/20

The plot is a bit unique, I liked it. But their feelings changed too fast for each other and the story did not show the process. It is a cute story and there are many cute moments in them but a bit more description would have been amazing.

INTERACTION BETWEEN CHARACTERS: 6/10

The story went from hating to loving. so the interactions and feelings should be described in detail but the story straight off went from 'I hate you' to 'I love you' in a very less interval.

TOTAL: 67/100

2) 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

TITLE: 7/10

COVER OF THE BOOK: 8/10 (Judged by @Winkwink07)

DESCRIPTION: 17/20

The story is quite short and the description is perfect for it.

GRAMMAR: 10/10

The grammar is too good! No complaints

VOCABULARY: 10/10

Bro pls teach me English I love your vocabulary and the way you describe it. I am your fan omg

FIRST CHAPTER IMPRESSION: 9/10

I love the first chapter. The amount of curiosity increased is just amazing. I was eager to read the next.

PLOT: 18/20

I loved the plot. It's so remarkable and I was mesmerized by the way you write. A short story in which so much took place.

INTERACTION BETWEEN CHARACTERS: 7/10

There was not much interaction between the main leads except for the last chapter. I wish there was more but the bond between the members was remarkable.

TOTAL: 86/100

3) 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐑 𝐉𝐄𝐎𝐍

TITLE: 8/10

COVER OF THE BOOK: 9/10

DESCRIPTION: 16/20

The description was a bit short. I wish there was more sneak peek into the story. But as it is a short story, I think it was good