𝐊𝐒𝐉 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐒

1) 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃

TITLE: 6/10

COVER OF THE BOOK: 8/10 ( Judged by @Winkwink07)

DESCRIPTION: 18/20

The description was perfect for the story!

GRAMMAR: 4/10

There were many grammatical errors and error in tenses. The punctuations were not followed.

VOCABULARY: 3/10

The sentence formations were wrong and the words used are simple basic English. The commas and apostrophes should be at the correct place!

FIRST CHAPTER IMPRESSION: 5/10

The chapter was not organised properly so I couldn't understand who was talking with whom.

PLOT: 3/20

The plot was good but it should have been more expressive and all. The last chapter was basically where everything happened. Till then the male lead was a bit rude and blocked her but in the last chapter they married? It didn't actually make sense.

INTERACTION BETWEEN CHARACTERS: 2/10

There was no interaction at all. Ot was like sudden change of feelings and then they were marrie. There were no moments between them that showed that they loved each other. Only in like the last chapter they dated and married each other.

TOTAL: 49/100

2) 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐋

TITLE: 10/10

COVER OF THE BOOK: 7/10

DESCRIPTION: 20/20

I had to stop myself from reading the whole book all together. Literally the best description. So mysterious.

GRAMMAR: 10/10

VOCABULARY: 10/10

FIRST CHAPTER IMPRESSION: 10/10

PLOT: 18/20

INTERACTION BETWEEN CHARACTERS: 8/10

TOTAL: 93/100

Overall review: As soon as I read the first chapter I understood that this book is something different than all the other regular fanfics. It was amazing and I loved how you kept it so mysterious in the first chapter. It made me want to read more. It was sure a unique plot that I enjoyed a lot. The ending was very unexpexted! Good story!

3) 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐅'𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒

TITLE: 9/10

COVER OF THE BOOK: 10/10

DESCRIPTION: 20/20

GRAMMAR: 10/10

VOCABULARY: 10/10

FIRST CHAPTER IMPRESSION: 10/10

PLOT: 18/20

INTERACTION BETWEEN CHARACTERS: 10/10

TOTAL: 97/100

Overall review: The description wad quite catchy and exactly how it should be! The grammar and vocabulary was amazing. The way you described everything was just chef's kiss! It was a unique plot and I loved the interactions between May and Em. The only thing was, I felt the story a bit slow moving and things repeated often. Like her giving gifts and loving him unconditionally was written for almost 3 chapters. Other than that, the book was really amazing snd I wish you complete it as soon as possible because I would love to continue it. I am really curious.