𝐌𝐘𝐆 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐒

1) 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄

TITLE: 8/10

COVER OF THE BOOK: 7/10

The title could have been more distinctly written.

DESCRIPTION: 20/20

GRAMMAR: 10/10

VOCABULARY: 10/10

FIRST CHAPTER IMPRESSION: 10/10

Definitely the best! It was beautifully described and really triggered my curiosity levels.

PLOT: 16/20

The plot was amazing and simple. I really loved it but I feel that it was dragged on. The pace was not fast moving and I felt a bit bored in between. But I really lived the way you described everyone's feelings. It really felt as if I was rhe one experiencing pain and the joy.

INTERACTION BETWEEN CHARACTERS: 6/10

There were barely any interactions between the members and Lilly. And the cute moments between the main leads was rare too.

TOTAL: 87/100

2) 𝐓𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓

TITLE: 10/10

Very unique!

COVER OF THE BOOK: 7/10

The cover was slightly blunt.

DESCRIPTION: 18/20

GRAMMAR: 10/10

VOCABULARY: 10/10

FIRST CHAPTER IMPRESSION: 9/10

I love how you describes yoongi being a grandpa. His nature, laziness, personality everything was described in an excellent manner. And the chapter was long and introduced both the main characters which made it more interesting.

PLOT: 20/20

The plot involves not only a cute love story but also the determination of yoongi to achieve his career in life. I loved the way you simultaneously included both in the story. The plot is so unique and I have never read any book with the red thread plot. I enjoyed reading the book personally too. It ended with a good note.

INTERACTION BETWEEN CHARACTERS: 8/10

At first yoongi was aloof and indifferent but slowly he started opening up to the girl. It was cute how she is always cheerful. I love how he changes his attitude for her.

TOTAL: 92/100