THE FAMILY DRAMA❤️‍🔥❤️‍🩹

THE VERY SAME EVENING:

The environment of the place was very quiet. Arika seemed too busy with her work in her laptop. And so was Abhimanyu.

Both of them were occupying different parts of the room and were working their ass off like idiots.

Well but the two did have a lots of work left. After all, due to the wedding preparations, they were not able to give time to their work.

Arika was all set to shift her base in India and open the main branch of her office in here. Dev would handle it in New York.

She had her things done.

In the mean time, Abhimanyu was as well a little too engrossed in completing projects. SHEKHAWATS needed a new designer for the upcoming fashion week which was about to be held in the next four months.

Very little time was left and still, no good designer was found.

In fact, he did not even know a bit about his new wife. His personal and professional life both were a big mess right now.

They needed attention equally. However the only thing was that, he could not let all this hamper the upcoming fashion week.

They had to make sure that they represented their collection in Milan.

Soon, his phone rang and he took a look at it and saw that it was his secretary, Ms. Kritika Rastogi.

He took his phone and went out in the balcony and answered it," Yes miss Rastogi. How may I help you."

"Sir a new branch of the famous fashion house of New York is being opened here in India. MEEKA FASHION HOUSE is all set to open up a new branch. The news is confirmed by trusted sources sir." she informed, her voice strictly professional.

"All right miss Rastogi. Can an appointment be booked with the CEO of this fashion house."

"Sir this information is not official as yet. However, I would try my best to contact the head office of the house."

"I would inform you as soon as I get the appointment fixed." she said.

"Make it fast Miss Rastogi. We do not really have a lot of time left in hand." he said, his voice laced with urgency.

"All right sir. Have a nice day." she said before she cut the call.

He came inside the room when he heard voices coming from down stairs.

"Get down you wreck. How dare you try to ruin our lives." Loud noise of a woman shouting her lungs out was heard as it boomed inside the Shekhawat Mansion.

Arika and Abhimanyu looked at each other before heading towards the hall.

There was shouting Ms. Damini Raichand in the hall with a panicked Damodar on the side.

Shanaya was also standing there but her expressions looked as if she was least bothered with all the drama that was happening there.

Abhimanyu got down first with Arika walking beside him grace fully. Her expressions were neutral. It looked like she was expecting some thing like that to happen.

He turned around and saw her almost skipping a step. She was about to slip when he quickly caught hold of her waist keeping her in her place.

"God. You are such a clumsy girl. Do I need to be around you 24*7 Arika. Take care of yourself please." He said as he was checking if she got hurt somewhere.

"I.. I am fine Abhimanyu. You ..." she was about to speak something else when she heard a screeching voice that disturbed her mental peace.

"You ungrateful brat. I kept you in my fucking house and you repay me like this. Taking away everything from me. All this belongs to my Shanaya's. You understand you dumb bitch." Damini shouted and was about to launch herself to hit Arika when Abhimanyu stepped forward and held her hand mid air.

Her arm crushed and she looked at the man holding her hand.

"Leave... leave my hand ." she said as she gulped her saliva. All the attitude she was showing a minute ago vanished in thin air.

He held her hand and threw her back. She fell in the hands of Damodar as he helped her stand.

"Why the hell are you creating a scene Damini. I told you at home as well. I explained the entire situation to you. Then why are you here again. This is Arika's in laws place for god's sake." Damodar tried speaking in a low voice.

But the back ground voice was so low that the words were clearly heard by all the people standing in the hall.

Jaishankar, Anamika, Deepti, Amogh all were there witnessing the scene with confused eyes.

How ever, the anger in Jaishankar's body kept growing every minute Daamni passed an insult towards Arika's way.

"What is happening over here." Jaishankar's voice boomed in the hall. This was a big mess and Arika knew that she was not going to hide anything from her in laws.

What ever the situation was, nobody would shout in here . And dare not say another word about Arika. Talk like civilized people. You do not know who you are standing in front of do you woman." Jai Shankar's old voice boomed. The voice that once ruled the entire Jaipur had now turned old but his words still held so much power that nobody could defy them.

And Damodar knew it ! That was why he was trying his best to keep Daamini quiet. But the idiotic woman was not in a mood to listen.

"Why should I haan. This bitch standing over here has taken my everything. Mine! Mine! All mine!" she said as she acted like a mad woman.

"Enough" a voice boomed in the hall way.

.................................................................................................................................................

********************

AND THIS IS ANOTHER UPDATE. THIS STORY IS A POWERPACK OF ROMANCE, EMOTIONS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY LOADS OF DRAMA.

DO MAKE SURE THAT YOU GUYS FOLLOW ME TO GET THE UPDATE OF THE CHAPTERS.

ALSO PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

THANK YOU.

BYE BYE.

AUTHOR