THE ULTIMATE PLEASURE🥵🎭

"You have done that for the second time. Do not test my patience Abhimanyu. Give it to me" Arika whined like a baby asking for a lollipop.

Well, she practically was asking for one.

"Give you what?? Speak it." Abhimanyu said teasing further not knowing that Arika would not leave him after the little stunt he just played.

"You do not get too ahead of yourself Mr." Arika said tracing a finger starting from his face travelling all the way down, finally stopping near his midriff.

"And........" she started roaming her fingers around the hem of his pants, teasing him as his breath enraged still, they did not leave their eye contact.

"That is not something that you should be doing when you are stuck in such a situation. Understood mister." Arika said unbuckling his belt and taking it off his waist.

"And you have used your hands enough. You are no longer allowed to use them." she said taking the belt in both her hands and tying his hands together with it.

Abhimanyu looked at her shocked.

"Got Damn!!" he thought gulping. 

"She is too adventurous for our first time. I am a virgin god." he thought.

"Come on you guys! Just because I am the male lead of the book does not mean that I cannot get nervous. You hypocrites. You are spying on me and my wife and now, you want me to be perfect. Dare you try to judge me. Bad Readers! Men can get nervous as well." 
(MESSAGE FOR ALL THE READERS BY YOU FAVORITE MALE LEAD)😉😜

"What? Are you scared already??" Arika asked Abhimanyu as he saw him gulping again and again. It was clear that he was nervous.

Well as a matter of fact, so was she. But she did not know how she trusted him enough to give herself to him.

"Are you getting nervous" she asked him.

He nodded his head lightly answering it truthfully.

"Good! You must have given it a thought before playing with me. As of now, you enjoy cause it is my turn." Arika said winking at him.

"Listen! I know......" before he could continue further, Arika kept a finger of his lips sushing him, preventing him from speaking anything further.

"Come On Manyu! Be a man. Learn to take back what you give to others." Arika said challenging him. She knew he would not refuse her to do anything.

"Go ahead. Do whatever you want to." he said and that was enough for her. She just needed his permission before she could proceed to do things with him.

She did not even wait for a single minute more before taking off his briefs and leaving his member popping out, ready to grab her attention.

She smiled seductively towards him while he could only sit back looking at her.

She took it in her hands and kissed the tip. Once. Twice, Thrice, before she began stroking it lightly.

"Ughhhhhhh" he groaned. She was not doing it fast enough for him. He had a sudden urge to uplift her, up in the air and fuck her while she cling onto his body for support.

"Faster....." he said but she did not listen to a word. She was taking her own sweet time preparing him or rather, she was taking her revenge.

After all, he had brought her towards the edge and left her without an orgasm twice. She would not let him have one so dam easily.

She did not increase the pace of her hands but instead, took it in her mouth, wetting it with her saliva, making it slopy so it could glide in and out of her mouth with ease.