ENTRY OF THE RAJVANSHS😏🥹

The atmosphere of the hall was painfully silent. The silence that prevailed over the area was too much to bear.

However, it was soon broken by a shrill sound of phone's ring. Arika looked down at her hand and saw the contact number that flashed on the screen.

"Hello" she answered the call without any delay.

"Open the door." the voice on the other side said and Arika frowned looking confused.

"Are you here?" she asked again.

"Yes" the voice answered back and Arika quickly cut the call.

She looked at saw everyone looking at her with questionable gaze.

"Just a moment." she said and walked out of the room.

On her way, she saw a maid standing there and she asked her to go to open the gate which she obeyed without any further questions so Arika walked back to the main hall.

"Where had you gone?" Abhimanyu asked her in a low voice, enough for her to hear"

"I......." before she could answer the question, sound of several footsteps resonated in the room and soon the room was filled with more and more people.

Soon enough, walked inside a man, approximately the same age as Jai Shankar and with him walked 3 well built men.

Arika beamed at the sight of the people and ran towards the old man and hugged tightly.

The old man embraced her back in a warm hug.

"You are finally here." she said smiling brightly at him.

However, there was one person in the room whose face correctly interpreted what he was feeling inside his heart.

It seemed as of he was going to die there at the spot.

"Sa...... Samar Rajvansh" a meek voice came out of Damodar's mouth as he started sweating.

His face looked pale, and his condition looked as if he had encountered his worst nightmare in the form of a human being.

However, Samar ignored the man's presence as if he was never there.

He turned towards Arika and kept his hand on her hand and asked in a loving tone," How are you Laado (sweetheart)?" 

"Great Nana Sa" she replied in a chirpy voice.

Unlike the Shekhawat's, the Rajvansh's were people who still stuck onto the age old traditions. The reason, their language had a desi touch.

Samar Rajvansh, the man who the world knew was deeply connected to him roots.

Arika moved on and hugged the three men who embraced her in a bug group hug.

But after a while she said, "Leave. You guys are chocking me!" panting hard.

"Welcome to my new home Bhai Sa" Arika said looking at all of them together while they smiled at her.

"Jai Shankar" the old voice of Samar boomed in the hall.

Jai Shankar looked at him with recognition in his eyes.

"Samar. My friend. Long time." Jai Shankar moved forward to hug his long time friend which Samar reciprocated.

Daamini stood there confused while Dev moved forward to touch the feet of Samar.

"Good evening Nanu Sa" he spoke taking his blessing .

"Evening young man." Samar responded.

That was when Samar turned around and faced the man he dreaded in an entire lifetime, Damodar Raichand.

"Long time Raichand" Samar said chuckling however, everyone around could understand how bitter his tone was.

Damodar did not even have the courage to respond to him. It felt as if he had frozen at the same spot he was standing.

And, it would not be wrong to say that Damodar's end was very very near. It was as if he was facing the karma of all the bad things he had done at the same time, this very time."

"Ohh..... it seems like Raichand boy is frozen. Actually , you know what, have a seat, because you will need one after listening to this news. And trust me it is so good that you would not be able to resist getting up in shock once again." Samar mocked.

"So, on this very special day of my ....... granddaughter" Samar took a long pause before speaking those words out, "I would like to announce that we have won the case." 

And that was it was Damodar and Daamini. Everything was finished. He had thought that he would persuade Arika to listen to him and take the case back. However, he did not know that the matter had already been finished.

Daamini stood there with her mouth opened . "You...... You are lying. I can't loose everything. It is mine! Mine!" she shouted however, nobody really payed attention to her words.

Shanaya was already overwhelmed with the turn of the events. She had just encountered her supposed brother, who she did not know existed.

And lately, her family had lost everything. She took a deep sigh and sat on the sofa, her gaze zeroing in the space.

She was practically blank and had no emotions left inside of her.

But, for a matter of fact, she knew that it had all belonged to Arika from the very first day. It was wrong of her mom to try to snatch it all away from her.

And she, was used like a puppet every time in between all the mess where she had to take the side of her mother.

Everybody thought that Shanaya was a model. Well she was one. But that was something which was forced upon her by the mother. She never wanted to become a model.

In fact, she wanted to become a professional gamer. And she did try to talk to Daamini about that but the lady was too adamant and proud to let her daughter do such 'low class' work, as she thought them to be.

"Damodar, ask them to give it back to me. And this time, transfer it all in my name. You are an idiot. A young girl was able to snatch it all from you. Give it to me. Okay??" she shouted waiting for an answer but was extremely pissed off when she did not receive one.

"Answer me you idiot" Daamini shouted again but instead of hearing the reply she wanted to, she heard the words that she never thought she would hear in a life time.

"Let's take a divorce" were the only words that acme out of Damodar's mouth in the mess he was stuck in.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

HELLO GUYS!

SHANAYA IS NOT AS BAD AS YOU GUYS THOUGHT SHE WAS. SHE IS JUST A GREY CHARACTER! 

HOWEVER, EVEN GREY CHARACTERS HAVE THEIR OWN LIFE STORIES AND YOU GUYS WOULD GET A STORY OF SHANAYA AS WELL.

AFTER ALL, THIS AUTHOR OF YOURS LOVES HER VILLANS.

YOU GUYS DID COMPLETE THE TARGET AND HERE IS THE UPDATE AS PROMISED!

PLEASE COMPLETE 160+ VOTES ON THIS CHAPTER AND 195 FOLLOWERS ON THE ACCOUNT AND YOU GUYS WOULD GET THE NEXT UPDATE.

COMPLETE IT FAST.

THE UPDATE IS ALMOST READY!!