ENDLESS WORK🫥🙄

I KNOW THIS IS ABSURD, BUT I WISH TO KNOW MY READERS A BIT MORE. SO, FROM NOW, I WOULD BE ASKING YOU GUYS SOME BASIC DAD TO DAY QUESTIONS SO THAT WE COULD MINGLE UP A LITTLE.😳😃

ALSO, I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU GUYS TO ASK ME ANYTHING YOU WISH TO KNOW ABOUT ME. I WOULD BE HAPPY TO ANSWER.🥰🥰😍

TODAY'S QUESTION:

WHO IS THAT ONE PERSON YOU CAN GO TO WHEN YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM??🤔

.....................................................................................................................................

Arika and Abhimanyu had left for the office.

After the endless teasing sessions, they were finding it way too difficult to sit back at home and endure more, passed their way by their favorite grandfather who was hell bent on making them shy.

"I need to finish my freaking work. Dev, you need to get in the got damn office now. Why are you late." Arika said roaming around from one place to the other with a phone attached to her ear as she shouted on Dev who was listening to her rants silently.

"I am here. I am here." The door of her cabin opened and Dev came running inside the room huffing.

"I have nothing ready. Ohh god we have the fashion week in 2 weeks Dev. Where do you think this is going. Why are our outfits not ready yet. Why are the models not there. Why is the staff not here." Arika said shouting as she became hyper active and stressed.

"Ohh god. Why are you shouting. You are making my ears bleed." Dev said rubbing his ears.

"I would literally give you a punch and you would land in the fucking hospital. Stop overacting. Here I am getting stressed out as nothing is done and you want to flaunt your acting skills." Arika said looking at him with anger.

Dev gulped looking at her. It felt as if she would dig his grave then and there if he did not tell her the whole thing.

"Do not worry. Everything is done. The outfits are stitched and the models are already in the dressing room getting ready. I was there only when you called." Dev said trying to calm her down.

"They..... they are here only?" she asked him unsure.

"Yes" Dev nodded and gave her a smirk.

"Now, she would apologize to me." Dev thought in his mind but his smirk changed to a frown when he heard her next statement.

"Then who would inform me you buffoon. Wasted so much of my time. Get aside now." Arika said pushing Dev to a side as she walked out of the cabin leaving him with his mouth opened wide open.

"Did she........ did she just push me." Dev thought as he ran after her to scold her on it.

It did not feel as if the two of them were ever going to change. Their bond would remain intact.

 Even when they have their own kids, they would still remain the teenagers who were there for each other when nobody else was.

Abhimanyu on the other side was also very busy with his work. He did not have the time to go and check on Arika.

Even though, she was in his office and their team was also there only, he was so overworked by all the projects that he did not even have the time to actually go out and ask he if she needed anything.

At night, Abhimanyu and Arika came home tired, had their dinner and fell asleep.

 Days passed like that and they kept on getting overworked.

Arika's health also started getting deteriorated. She fell unwell and had back pain. She felt very very moody.

Abhimanyu though was there to take care of her, however the two were so into work that they were not even able to see each other for the whole day despite of being in the same office.

The fashion week was to be held in the next five days and Arika had to fly to Paris with her team.

She knew she had to win this one. There was not other chance.

The flight tickets were booked. Everything was ready. However, Arika had not told anything about her leaving for Paris back at her home.

Even Abhimanyu was unaware about the whole situation.

That night, Arika returned home around 2Am. The mansion was pitch dark as most of the lights were switched on.

She turned on her torch an moved to her bedroom. She opened the gate of her bedroom and saw that Abhimanyu was still on the desk and he had reading glasses on as he peaked in his laptop with great focus.

He did not even hear her foot steps. Arika kept her bag on the bed , went and stood on the back and hugged him from behind.

Abhimanyu stiffened feeling a touch on himself but soon relaxed as a knowing smell entered his nostrils.

"You are back. Finally I have you in my arms. I missed you wifey." Abhimanyu said pulling her towards himself as he made her sit in his lap.

Arika shifted a bit but then relaxes and wrapped her arms around his neck for support.

Abhimanyu dived his nose in the crook of her neck inhaling her smell which soothed his tense mind.

"I need to tell you something." Arika said as she hugged him tightly.

"Hmm" he nodded his head and relaxed immediately as he felt her running her fingers from his scalp to his hair which had overgrown a bit.

"The fashion week is in 5 days. I would be staying there for 10 days. I am leaving tomorrow. The flight tickets are already booked." Arika said and he stiffened immediately.

"Tom..... tomorrow?" he asked again.

"Yes" she sighed. She could understand what he might be feeling. It had been quiet a lot of time in their marriage and they had not kept away from each other in this time.

Now, that Arika had to leave, which he knew that she would, still he was feeling a void that he could not point his finger at.

He had grown very very attached to her. 

"Can't you stay?" Abhimanyu asked and he picked her up and moved to the bed as her legs wrapped around his waist automatically.

"I can't push it further. I was actually supposed to leave 2 days before." she pointed it out to him.

"I understand. But I want you to spend this night with me doing............" he stretched it and left the sentence incomplete.

"Now? But I would get tired and would not be able to wake up. I have a flight at 2 PM" she said as she had to leave early as it was an international flight. So checking would take time.

"Oho, I was saying that we would cuddle. Get you mind out of the gutter wifey." Abhimanyu smirked and Arika gave him a light flick on his forehead.

Their bodies intertwined as they spent the night in each other's arms relaxing, unaware of the storm that was going to hit their life soon.

.....................................................................................................................................

HERE IS THE UPDATE AS PROMISED.

I ASKED FOR ABOUT 200 VOTES BUT YOU GUYS GAVE ME 240+ VOTES. 

I AM SO SO HAPPY AND GREATFUL GUYS!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I AM THANKFUL FOR HAVING SUCH A LOVELY AUDIENCE.

TARGET: 210+ VOTES, 305+ FOLLOWERS.

SEE YOU SOON!!

BYE BYE!!