Chapter 2

It's now been the first month since the semester started, and surprisingly it hasn't been that bad. Heather made fast friends with Tara, Mindy and Chad, and got me involved. But I'm not complaining they're really cool. Me and Chad are planning to get on the school Lacrosse team, so far we've only talked about it but we'll try it sometime.

It's a beautiful Saturday today. A perfect day to hang out with friends, relax, or do whatever your heart desires. Of course, I'm spending the day at work. I'm currently behind the bar, helping my aunt and uncle. The traffic in the bar was low, a few customers drinking coffee and eating something, I assume the traffic will get heavier in the evening when people come in to party. I was just arranging the cups when suddenly a tall girl with dark brown hair approached me.

- Where can I find the boss? - The dark-haired lady asked me.

- Do you see this door? - I asked pointing with my head to the door behind me. - He should be

 there.

-Okay, thanks - she replied.

After about 30 minutes she left. Probably a new employee I thought. After a while, out of the corner of my eye I noticed that three young people had entered the premises, I didn't pay much attention to them until they approached the bar. When I looked up, I couldn't help but smile. Standing in front of me was none other than Chad, Mindy and Tara. All surprised.

- What's for the state? - I asked trying to maintain my seriousness.

-What are you doing here Dude? - asked Chad laughing

-Can't you see? Working. - I replied.

- You are the last person I see working - Said Tara smiling. To which I sighed dramatically and put my hand on my chest, starting to pretend to be indignant. To which we all burst out laughing, after taking a moment to calm down.

- What to serve? - I asked with a smile

- Three times a medium latte to go. - Mindy replied.

- That'll be $12. - I replied pocketing their order. Mindy handed me the money.

- Thanks. - I replied giving her a quick smile and starting to make them coffee

- What brings you all here? Apart from the coffee, of course. - I asked three friends. At the same time preparing their coffee.