Chapter 4

[Hayden Pov]

We were just at a Halloween party. Mindy with her girlfriend Anika went somewhere. Tara and Heather also went somewhere. Me and Chad dressed up as cowboys, while Ethan made a robot costume. He looked funny in it. It was just Me and Chad trying to teach Ethan how to play. It's not going very well.

-What's another one? - Asked Chad giving us shots.

-Of course. - I said, at which time me and Chad and Ethan tapped glasses and drank. Well, maybe Ethan didn't, but whatever.

For a while we started fooling around, being under the influence of aclohol. Ethan paused for some girl. To his misfortune Chad noticed it.

- Ethan don't stare like that just try to talk to her. - I said with a laugh.

- Easy for you to say. Look at me. -Said an unsure Ethan.

-Dude relaxed. - Said Chad giving us shots and showing us to drink, to which I politely obeyed. Ethan so half-heartedly but always something.

-Hey You. - Chad shouted to the girl Ethan was pausing at. - Don't you think my friend looks like quite a snack? - Chad added, pointing at Ethan. I just leaned against Chad and smiled.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Heather, Mindy and Anika.

-We need you. Franky is going upstairs with Tare. - Said a panicked Anika. Immediately when I heard this I moved towards the stairs looking for Tara. But Tara's height did not make it easy. Suddenly Chad pulled me by the arm showing Tara and Franky.

- Hey! Let her go! - I shouted. As Chad pulled Frankyego away from Tara.

- Hey guys take it easy. I want.- Tara said uncomfortably. Evidently she was not sober.

- Can you see she wants to? So back off. - Franky said. Pulling Tara by the shoulder, causing her to topple over.

- Watch out a little! - I yelled at him

- Watch out a little! - I yelled at him. Throwing myself and pulling him away from Tara. I pinned him to the wall and punched him in the face. Just as I was about to give him another blow, Sam appeared.

- I'm sorry to disturb you. - Said Sam giving me a look that said "I got it". - Now I'm going to electrocute you in the balls. - Added Sam, pulling out a stun gun and applying it to Frankey's balls. Franky immediately lay down. - Fucking bitch! - screaming.