Chapter 6

[Pov Hayden]

We continued to sit in the park doing nothing. Not even talking. We sat in silence. I continued to hold Tare's hand. Sam seemed to notice it, but she didn't say anything.

- I have to go. - Said Ethan breaking the blissful silence. I raised only his free hand.

- You know what? I think we should all sleep together tonight. Such a sleepover. - Said Sam standing up and looking at us. - It will be safe that way. - Added Sam.

- Sounds like fun. - Mindy said. To which Chad started nodding his head.

- Good idea. - Added Anika.

-All in all, why not? - Said Heather smiling

.

All eyes turned to me. I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say. On the one hand I didn't want to worry my aunt, but on the other hand 

- How about you? - Asked Chad also getting up from his seat, smiling at me

- How about you? - Asked Chad also getting up from his seat, smiling at me. I felt

- I can actually. - I replied uncertainly getting up from my seat joining Sam and Chad.

-Well, let's go. - Said Mindy walking in front, pulling Anikie behind her. They were followed by Chad, Heather and Sam. Me and Tara were at the very end.

-Must call my aunt. - I said to Tara. To which she smiled and ran up to the front.

- Hello? Hey auntie. - I said while walking. But all I heard was a voicemail. Great. - Auntie it's me Hayden. I'm going to stay at my friend's place tonight with some friends. Don't be afraid for me and if anything, call me. - I said to the voicemail, by the way running up and jumping on Chad. It's going to be a long road.

When we arrived at the Carpenter sisters' house, we decided to cook something. More specifically, me and Tara. Mindy was putting food on the table. Chad and Heather were holed up somewhere, Anika was watching TV, and Sam was looking for sheets for us. I just cut the food while Tara pounded eggs into a bowl. We sent glances at each other from time to time. I think I fell in love, but that's just a guess. The silence continued, but not awkwardly. It was quite pleasant.

- I think you should leave town. You know after what happened. I don't blame you if you want to leave and break contact. - Said Tara quickly, pacing at me.

- Umm, thank you ma'am for your suggestions. But I think I have to say no. - I said facing her and taking her hands. - I'm not going anywhere. - I added, looking into her eyes. I noticed that she was blushing. Something entered me and I began to lean in.