Chapter Twelve

Maverick holds me close as Ian screams at Alastor, "Kill him!" I picked up a sword and pressed it against Ian's throat, "I may have the same morals as Maverick, but the moment you threaten the ones I love, I will guarantee that you won't like the outcome." Maverick hurries over and puts the sword down, "No, my love. It won't have to come to that."

I sighed and set my head on his chest, "Sorry, love. I just have a lot of emotions right now." Maverick smiled and kissed my head, "I understand completely." A red soldier sets forward, "We follow you no more, Bloody Big Head." Ian looks at him in disbelief, "How dare you? Off with his head!"

One by one, everyone drops their weapons, ignoring Ian's words. Maverick smiles softly and I smile up at him, happy to see him happy. I watch as Ian's crown floats off the top of his head, along with the Queen's crown following closely to it and Ian gasps. Chesh appears and sets Maverick's and my crowns on top of our heads and Maverick sighs deeply, wrapping his arm around my waist and standing up straight. Just like a proper king.

"Ian of Crims, your crimes against Underland and your crimes against the Queen of Underland are worthy of death," Maverick started and looked at me. I stood up straighter and looked Ian in the eyes, "However, that is against our vows, therefore you are banished to the Outlands."

Ian sneers darkly at Maverick, "You stole what is rightfully mine!" Maverick rolls his eyes, "You never deserved her. While in your banishment, no one is to show you any kindness, or ever speak a word to you. You will not have a friend in the world."

Ian sneered at his brother and Illiana walks forward with a smile, "Majesties, I hope you bear me no ill will." I gave her a blank face and Maverick grinned, kissing my head, "Only this one Illiana Stayne, you are to join Ian in banishment from this day until the end of Underland." I told her as the red soldiers cuffed them both together.

Ian looked at Illiana and smiled, "At least we have each other." Stayne looked terrified and drew a dagger, going to stab Ian, causing Tarrant to throw a knife at Stayne's hand. Illiana yelped and dropped the dagger.

"Majesties, please! Kill me! Please!" Illiana begged while she was being restrained by some soldiers. "But we do not owe you a kindness," Maverick said, staring at her. Illiana teared up, "Take off my head!" Ian looked shocked, "She tried to kill me." He looked at us and repeated it more frantically, "She tried to kill me!"

We watched as the pair was dragged off and turned around, hearing Tarrant speak up, "Oh, the Frabjous Day! Callou! Callay!" Maverick and I smiled while watching Hatter Futterwacken. I kissed Mave's cheek, "I'm sorry for threatening your brother like that, love." Maverick smiles softly, "It's okay, love. Your emotions are high."

I sighed, "Especially since I'm pregnant." Maverick froze and looked at me in confusion, "Pregnant? You haven't been here long." I giggled, "I was pregnant before your father sent me away, he froze my pregnancy until you and I had sex for the first time when I come back." Maverick smiled and cheered, twirling me around, "I'm going to be a father!"

My mother comes walking up with teary eyes and a smile, "You're pregnant?" I smiled, "Yes, mother. I just wish I told father before he passed." Mother smiled and hugged me close, "He's with us."

I smiled and set a hand on my stomach, "I wish to name my baby after father. Maybe we can have some more and name them after your parents, Mave." Maverick teared up and smiled, "God, I love you."