~INFORMATION AND WARNINGS~

TRIGGER WARNING DOWN BELOW AFTER THE COPYRIGHT AND THE REST OF THE SPECIFICATIONS. MAKE SURE YOU READ IT BEFORE STARTING THE NEXT CHAPTER.

RIGHTS: All rights reserved. The content of this website, the texts, photos, graphics as well as any other materials presented on it are protected following the legal provisions regarding copyright and related rights, as well as with those of other forms of intellectual property protection. You may not copy, download, reproduce, republish, post, etc, any text, graphic image, or symbol to be used for commercial purposes or distributed, without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. You may not create, modify, or adapt any material or information contained in this site, nor use them for any purpose, except for personal, non-commercial use.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: Because English is not my native language, I would like to add that I encourage you to be aware of any errors I have made. This includes grammatical mistakes, personality changes of characters, things repeated in previous chapters, and/or errors/wrong expressions in some sentences. Thank you in advance!

COVER: It is created by me. But the character on it does not belong to me.

CHARACTERS: The characters presented in this book do not belong to me.

TRIGGER WARNINGS: In this book, you may encounter mentions of:
- Blood
- Self Harm
- Mental health issues
- Suicide Attempts
- Underage Alcohol Abuse
- Underage Smoking
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Violence
- Neglected Health
- Toxic Copying Mechanism
- Eating Disorder

If any of these following subjects are making you feel uncomfortable, I would recommend to stop reading or jumping over that part.

Thank you for reading!

Enjoy!

(I may or may not add or take out some of the triggers as the chapters are published)