Part 8

Author POV

"Who are you?" Gemini shouted.

"Phi.. It's me..why is it so dark?" Fourth shouted back.

Gemini took his phone from his pocket and switched on the light from his phone. That when Fourth realized where he landed on. And his face was on Gemini's chest. Their eyes met for a second then Fourth stood up abruptly.

"Sorry Phi.." Fourth hearts beat so fast. His face was red. Gemini stood up and switched on the lights.

"Why did you lying here in the dark, huh?" Fourth asked.

"I fell asleep.." Gemini said.

"In the dark?" Fourth raised his eyebrows.

"Hmm.. I forgot to switched on the lights and the TV always in the sleep mode. So yeahh.. I asleep here."

Fourth stared at him, he didn't realized that he was bite his lower lips. Gemini saw this and and licked his lips too. The tension was too much. In a second Fourth felt that they would going further but Gemini pulled himself back and walked pass him to his bedroom. Leaving Fourth dumbfounded there.

"You're a coward Gem.." He mumbled to himself. Then he retired to his bedroom. He fell on his bed and fell asleep right away.

In the room, Gemini was panic. He really wanted to kiss Fourth. He thought he will lose it and grabbed Fourth. But something in him just held him back.

He couldn't sleep. The only things that linger on his mind was Fourth lips. The way Fourth bite his lips was like invited him to go further. But he couldn't do it. he wanted to talk to someone, but the only friend he has was Mark. And it was impossible to tell him about his situation.  He knew that Mark was pursuing Fourth.

****

The next morning, Gemini woke up early than usual even though it was Sunday. He did his exercise in the backyard. He didn't realized that someone was watching him from the balcony.

Fourth was up since 5 am in the morning. He was in the same state as Gemini. He could sleep but restless. He really wanted to sleep again but the noise from outside was distracting him.

He got out of his balcony to search for the voices, and he found Gemini was punching his punching bag. He saw Gemini wore a sleeveless shirt and a short pants. He was sweating so much. Fourth smirked and thought of join him outside.

He came out to the backyard and walked towards Gemini. Gemini missed his punch when he saw Fourth approached him.

"Can I join you Phi?" Fourth asked him.

Gemini step aside, then Fourth moved forward and started to warmed up his body first then he threw his first punch. Hard. Gemini was amazed by that. He didn't expect Fourth could be this strong. He always thought that Fourth was a delicate man. But he was wrong.

Fourth was repeated his punch after punch. And Gemini kept watching him from the side. Suddenly Fourth punch slipped and his body lost his balance. He was about to fell but but he felt strong arms held his waist firmly.

Gemini held him in his embrace. Their eyes met and they both felt the same sensation. And even their heartbeat was beat in a sync rhythms. Gemini could smell the sweet scent of Fourth body.