Part 20

Still Flasback

"Fourth..?" Janie asked.

"It's Gulf's birth date..4th of December.." Nine said smiling.

After that the waited in the waiting area until the nurse called Nine around 3am in the morning. The nurse informed Gulf's condition and making him terrified.

He rushed to the ICU section and after he sanitized his body and wear scrub suit, he entered the room and he instantly cried seeing his husband lying on the hospital's bed with so many equipment that connected to his body.

"Hey baby.." Nine held Gulf's hand gently. "Thank you..thank you na..you had brought life to our son..he is beautiful..just like you,," he sobbed.

"Wake up na..we need you.." Nine cried hard.

Nine was there for about thirty minutes until the nurses asked him out. When he came out, Janie approached him and asked how his brother condition.

"Still no reaponses.." Janie hugged him and they cried together.

Around 9 o'clock, Gulf's parents arrived at the hospital. Janie hugged her mother while she cried in her shoulder. Her father hugged Nine and consoled him. They took turn visiting Gulf in the ICU.

Nine took a leave for a months from work. He never leaved Gulf. Janie and her parents took care of Fourth. Sometimes they took Fourth to the hospital to see his papa.

Days became weeks.. And weeks became months. And it was already six months Gulf still not awake. Nine had came back to work after his leave. But he never missed visiting his husband everyday.

Fourth was fond of Janie now. He would cry if Janie wasn't there. And for Janie, Fourth was the love of her life now. He had swore to dedicate her life for Fourth while her brother still in a coma.

She had forgetting her dreams for being an artist just for Fourth. She literally took care of Fourth and Nine in the house. Her parents were already back to Seoul since Fourth turning 3 months old.

Her father had a farm to take care of but her mother still come once in a months.

Nine received a call from hospital that informed Gulf had opened his eyes while he was in a meeting in his office. He left the office immediately and rushed to the hospital. He called Janie in his way to the hospital.

Janie brought Fourth with her. When they arrived, the doctor told them that Gulf had open his eyes but he still couldn't moved a fingers.

Nine went in to the ICU to see his beloved husband. When he entered, he saw Gulf still closed his eyes. He called him softly near his ear.

"Baby.. Gulf.. Do you hear me?" He said.

Slowly Gulf opened his eyes and saw the love of his life in front of him. He smiled faintly and stared at Nine deeply.

"Hey baby.. I missed you.. I missed you Gulf.." Nine was crying.

Gulf looked so weak but his beautiful face just still the same.

"Gulf.. Fourth is here.. Our baby.. Our son is here.. Do you wanna see him?" He asked his husband.

Gulf slowly nodded his head. Nine rushed outside to take Fourth inside. As the doctor permission, Janie could come inside with them. She had called her mother to informed about Gulf. And her mother said that they would come today.

"Fourth.. Baby.. Look.. He's Papa.." Nine showed Fourth to Gulf.

Gulf was crying. He looked like want to say something but he couldn't. Nine brought Fourth nearer to his papa. And instantly Fourth's hand cupped Gulf's cheek. Gulf was crying hard now. He kissed Fourth hand that rubbed his mouth.