Part 14

During the meeting, Mark observed that Fourth was not in his usual. He looked somehow gloomy today. Then, Mark averted his gaze at Gemini and saw that his best friend was in the same state. He was curious about what happened between them.

After the meeting, he came to Gemini and asked him to have lunch together. Gemini hesitate before, but when he knew that Fourth would go with his friends, he agreed to Mark.

"Come on bro.. It's been so long we didn't catch up together.." Mark said.

"Yeah.. Yeah.. Let's go.. Where?" Gemini asked his best friend.

"I know a place.. Your car or mine?" Mark asked.

"Yours, I don't think I want to drive right now.." Gemini answered him.

"Ok.. Let's go!"

After sometimes, they arrived at a restaurant, not too big but the ambiance was cozy and warm. After they ordered, Mark was looking at Gemini's face.

"What happen Gem?" Mark opened the conversation.

"Huh? Why do you ask that?" Gemini was confused of Mark question.

"I know you Gem.. Something bothering you now.."

Gemini stared at him. Actually he really need someone to talk about his problem. Mark was his friend from college. He knew about his relationship with Aye since that time.

Gemini was contemplating whether he would tell him or not. But he needed to got his feeling out from his heart.

"It's complicated actually.." Gemini said.

"Try me.." Mark assured him.

"You know...that me and Aye were... Our relationship started to sour.." Gemini said while his hand played with the fork on the table.

"Yes I know that.."

"It's been a year.. We always fight even for a small things.. It was happen since the first time she entered the modelling world. She has changed. She started to come home late and sometimes she even stay the nights at her friend's condo." Gemini chuckled. "I didn't even know whose friends that she mean."

"Remember when we had a celebration after we got the deal with BWS Corps?" Gemini asked him.

"Yeah..she came there drunk.." Mark answered him.

"Yes.. she had a party with his so called manager. In a bar, I didn't know where.. and you know what I found?" Gemini said.

Mark stared at him curious. "A hickey..on her collar bone.." Gemini said.

"What??" Mark was shocked. He never thought that Aye would be like that. All he knew was she portray herself as a good wife all these years. "And you just keep silent about this?"

"No. I had confronted her. And you know what she said?" Gemini started to laugh. "It was a mosquito's bite! Mosquito her ass!! She thought that I was a fool. I know it for so long actually."

"Why did you still stay, Gem?"

Gemini sighed, "My parents..They would haunted me again if I divorce her! You know how they are, right?"

"Oh shit..I forgot that your parents were sucks, no offense Gem. But I really didn't like them!"

"Same goes with me,, I rather stay with Aye for now than to had my parents' rants!"

Their conversation was interrupted by the waiter that brought they food. As the food served, they dig in immediately. And Mark was still curious about his best friend about something.