one

Music played, the actors waved to the crowd, who roared with cheers and applause. Jimmy Kimmel sat down at his desk, with Hemsworth sitting down closest to him, Chadwick to his left, y/n in the middle, next to Sebastian, with Josh on a chair at the end of the sofa.
"Its funny because I think marvel does a great job at diversity, but you'd think there would be one short fat guy in the group." Jimmy stated. Josh stood up, earning the crowd to start laughing.
"How are you guys doing? Are you all alright?" The five actors nodded, "there's a lot of excitement, people are screaming a lot. Chadwick, do you now find yourself doing this a lot." He asked, making the black panther, wakanda forever symbol with his arms across his chest.
"If I don't want to do it, I have to not leave the house. I've been chased in cars, I've actually done the scene from coming to America where he goes to the bathroom and people are bowing to him." The crowd erupted with laughter as Chadwick answered the question.
"Does it slow things down, like at the airport?" Jimmy followed up.
"No, it actually speeds things up. Like I said, the scene from coming to America."
"Okay, so Thor Ragnarok came out, and I just don't understand how these movies continue to be good, one after another. Thor ragnarok came out, it's a huge hit, black panther comes out, and it's this monster huge cultural phenomenon."
"Then infinity war will come out, and nobody will see it." Josh joked.
"Is there any rivalry at all? When your solo movies come out?"
"Yeah, but you know. Every time another movie comes out, a new character and they do better than my films, I just remind myself, I was one of the founding members. Then I see all the great reviews and the box office, and it doesn't even matter." Hemsworth replied, he patted Chadwick on the shoulder jokingly, before Jimmy asked his next question.
"Have any of you stole anything from set?"
"He obviously took my consume." Josh pointed at Hemsworth, who was wearing a purple blazer, tie and trousers.
"Wow, Josh you guys really don't get along, you really are the villain." Jimmy laughed.
"Hence, they are at opposite ends of the couch." Sebastian spoke, smiling.
"He's not my type. Too tall for me." Josh grinned.
"Did you get any of Thanos' stuff?"
"There was a leopard skin thong I stole. I'm wearing it now." Josh responded, y/n putting her head in her hands from laughing.
"Sebastian, did you take anything?"
"I just now have an endless supply of KY jelly lube in my bathroom. I know you have a metal arm too, do you have?" Sebastian spoke towards y/n, who had remained silent up until this point.
"Nope, it's with the KY. Lovely experience first thing in the morning." she grimaced at the thought.
"I have the beads from black panther. And I actually have them on right now." The camera zoomed in on Chadwick's bracelet.
"You could swap. His G-string for his beads." Chris pointed to Chadwick and Josh, who cackled with laughter.
The interview went on, and on, the questions being asked mainly to Chris, Josh and Chadwick. The show ended, and the five actors walked off stage. Y/N went to the dressing room, taking off the suit-jacket she had been wearing, placing it over a chair. She picked up her phone, scrolling through texts and her socials, when she was disturbed by a knock at the door.
She looked over, and Chadwick leaned in, against the doorframe.
"Hey, are you okay?" He asked, walking in, standing over the girl as she sat on the stool. She nodded.
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"
"You were ridiculously quiet for the entirety of that interview. I just wanted to check."
"Thank you, Chadwick. But I am fine."
He walked over to her, kneeling down slightly, wrapping her in a tight embrace, before whispering quietly, "i know you too well to believe that kid."