nine

"You met each other when you were just children though, right?" James Corden lent in towards the sofa, where Y/N and Anthony Mackie sat.
"Yes, we have known each other since we were seven years old." Y/N replied.
"Seven." James repeated, sounding shocked.
"And she was the meanest person in the world!" Anthony said, the crowd howling of laughter.
"Y/N what did you do?" James chuckled.
"She was an awful, awful, horrible child." Anthony stared at y/n, who quite quickly responded by saying
"I may or may not have hit Anthony a few times and taken his dinner money from him."
"No. Every day, She used to beat me up for my lunch money. At seven years old!"
"You know when your a kid, your mom gave you a quarter every day to buy you lunch with. So I would go to school and I would give it to y/n. But she would punch me and take it." Mackie explained, making actions with his hands when he said 'punch'. Y/N laughed.
"Ahhh, so when did you guys become, proper best friends?" James moved on to his next question.
"When we started filming Captain America: The winter soldier. We ended up doing the press tours as a three, me, Sebastian and Anthony." Y/N said.
"But when we went out together out of set. To restaurants and such. I made her pay for the first dinner." Mackie joked, as the audience howled with laughter. Y/N laughed, and Mackie pulled her in for a side hug on the long couch in the studio.
"I love you though." Mackie said.
"I love you too."