Eight

"Can you spell Dormammu for me?" The interviewer asked.
"D-O-R-M-A-M-U right?" y/n answered, facing Chris Pratt, who joined her for the interview.
"Close."
"O-U!"
"Dormammu so fat." Chris chirped into the question. Y/N and the interviewer laughed
"No, no Chris. What's an Obadiah Stane?"
"When you have food on Xandar, and your wearing white, after Labour Day." Y/N scoffed loudly, "tacky. And you bite the Xandarian fruit, called an Obadiah, and it squirts on your white linen shirt."
"What's the name of the guardians ship?"
"Easy. Milano. But that one got destroyed, and the new name I don't think had been announced yet. And I want too keep my job. So." Chris replied.
"Which MCU character's name would make the worst name for a baby?" Was the next question.
"I feel like any of the insect related names. Mantis. No offence to Pom. I Love you Pom. Or Drax. Groot. Or actually, no. Wong." Y/N says.
"All of them would be pretty awful. And a final question. We don't know the name of Avengers 4. What should it be called?"
"Avengers- Thanos is back bitch." Y/N answers. The three laugh, as the interviewer ends the conversation.

"That was fun, right?" Chris approached y/n as they walked off the set together, when the interview was over. She nodded, taking a sip of her drink.
"One interview down. Only like a bazillion more to go." She joked, and Chris hi-fived her, laughing.