ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

Don't have to read this but I kindly suggest you do:) (352 words)

Hello World

My name is Ella... This is my first story ever and I haven't read the book before, so please just... help me if you can because I have only seen the series Shadow and Bone on Netflix. But I know that there's a book, Six of Crows. Well, I'm 13... years of age, yes. I'm from New Zealand and... I JUST REALLY WANT TO READ THE BOOK BUT I CAN'T OR I DON'T KNOW WHERE I CAN. To those people who say New Zealand doesn't exist, you must be very uneducated, and you should also be ashamed of yourself (Respectfully)

I can't say I can be able to write a new chapter once a day, but I can try. I will just be a bit busy with school and other stuff. Uhm... I have any pronouns, so I don't mind. Well, I don't know what else to say about myself but yeah. Feel free to ask me any questions because I will answer them.

The Story is just about Jan Van Eck... I just realized I said "Wan" instead of Van for the description but it's ok I might fix it later. Jan Van Eck enrolled Wylan, his dyslectic son, in high school so Wylan can feel bad about not knowing how to read, write and spell. Since Wylan has just enrolled in this high school, he is going to be new so... yeah and Jesper just has to take care of him because of his dyslexia (teachers' idea, not Jans) I don't know what I might do in the story but if anyone has any ideas, I will think about using them.

I am actually really excited to write this story because I just really love there relationship. I just want to thank that TikTok edit I saw of Jesper and Wylen kissing because it was just SO CUTE AHHH- Once I saw it I went straight to Netflix.

Anyhow I will probably start writing a chapter now, later tonight or Tmw... now.
Thank you to who ever actually read this 😊