ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ

(1956 Words)

(Third Person)

Nina threw her bag and pillows on the floor, with Inej holding her stuff in one of her arms, and saw Wylan awkwardly standing, with some snacks, with an awkward smile.

"Did Jesper tell you to smile like that because-" Before she could finish her sentence. Nina burst out laughing at the sight of Wylan. "Nina leave him alone he's trying, It's ok Wylan. here," Inej put her stuff next to Nina's on the floor, kindly walked towards Wylan, and took the snacks from him. Smiling. "You don't have to do all of this."

Wylan felt more relieved knowing that he didn't have to look like some slave. Why did he think he would have to be one anyways? "Oh, thank you... so what will we be doing?" Nina looked at Inej with a mischievous look on her face, she slowly grabbed her bag and told the two to follow her to Wylan's room. I wonder what Nina has got in store for these two.

They all sat on the bed together facing Nina, legs crossed. As Nina placed the bag in between her legs she started pulling out A LOT of stuff.

Nail polish, eyeliner, lipstick, eye shadow, every kind of makeup you could think of. Even some perfume. Wylan had no idea what the stuff was. He looked up from the stuff in front of him to see Nina's big grin. "We are going to have a makeover tonight. Does that answer your question, Wylan?"

So that's what it all was Wylan thought. It was all makeup. He has never really seen it before, only because his mother had died of sickness when he was eight.

"But... I'm a boy" Wylan said.

The room grew silent. The two girls then looked at each other with so much disappointment. Wylan then thought he said something really bad. Saints he has ruined it for himself. "You know, who said boys can't wear makeup?" Inej said quietly.

She was right. Who did say boys can't wear makeup? Not his father. No one really, so why not? Not like his father was going to do anything anyways.

"Yeah... actually, yeah I will wear makeup... and uhm..." He was trying to process what he was pointing at with his index finger. Inej huffed out a laugh. "Nail polish?" "Yes! I will also wear nail polish on my hands." Wylan had the biggest smile on his face, the two girls were in awe. "Ok, but first, Wylan," Nina said grabbing every nail polish bottle she had. "Which color would you like?"

-

"Wylan, you have such lovely hair, how could you not like it?!" Nina yelled at him while painting his nails.

The boy had chosen two bright, baby colors Yellow and Purple. He had chosen them because they were the nicest colors out of all the colors Nina had in her bag. The Suli girl was painting one of Wylan's hands Yellow and Nina was doing the other Purple. They were all sitting on the bed.

"Eh, It's ok. But I think you two have nice hair, you think I should dye it brown?" Wylan asked with a cheeky grin on his face, Inej was still doing his nails and Nina just stared at the boy, trying to process whether he should dye his hair brown. "Maybe if you dye it blonde, you'll look like your dad."

Wylan started laughing at Nina's statement. "I would never dye my hair blonde."

The subject changed quickly as Nina and Inej were done with the boy's fingers. He liked them. It was new, he had never painted his nails before. He could already imagine the look on his father's horrid face if he ever saw his nails. He probably would've slapped Wylan across the face without hesitation. "Wylan, are you ok?" His thoughts were interrupted by Inej's concern.