ʟᴜɢɢᴀɢᴇ & ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ

(2904 Words) woah

(Jesper's Pov)

"Fine" I huffed out of my mouth, folding my arms as I slightly leaned back into my seat. Mr. Loudon gave me a big grin and thanked me.

"I appreciate it, Jesper. Just know that you will not be getting anything in return." Mr. Loudon pointed out. I rolled my eyes in response. "Will that be all, Sir?"

"Yes, you are now dismissed Mr. Fahey, thank you again."

As soon as I got permission to leave, I stood up from my chair and made my way out the door.

As I was making my way down the hallway full of chattering teenagers, I felt a hand grab onto my jacket. I thought it was someone trying to cause drama. But this hand was different. They pulled way too soft for it to be anyone causing trouble. Maybe it was Inej.

I turned around to see the Van Eck boy. Wylan. with suitcases, luggage? Right, he's going to be my new roommate. this day just keeps getting better and better.

"Uhm, hello again," the boy said with an awkward look on his face. Honestly, I never really noticed how short the guy was until now. He looked about, a good 5 feet and 7 inches. How can he even carry all that stuff with his feeble little hands?

"Hey, do you need help with your stuff?" I asked concerned. "No, it's fine" I could tell that the boy's response was a lie but if he says it was fine, then it was fine, I suppose.

"So, we're roommates." I was just trying to start up a friendly conversation with Wylan. Get to know him a little since we are to share the same dormitory. " Do you think you can show me the way, please? My arms are killing me..." I guess he isn't the type to strike up a conversation, but I mean it's probably by all of the luggage he's carrying. I sighed and took some of Wylan's luggage from him, but the boy looked up at me. But my saints, his eyes are gorgeous.

"It's fine really, I can carry them myself-" The boy felt guilty.

"Well, I want to do this, you said your arms are killing you and I'm showing you the way so..." I said as I walked off, leading us both to the dormitory. Wylan quickly followed after me.

-

(At the dorm Third person)

Jesper dropped Wylan's awfully heavy suitcases on the cold floor of his- no, their dorm room. Walking towards the couch, flopping onto it, and groaning loudly. Jesper looked up at Wylan and saw him standing in the doorway, looking around awkwardly.

"You'll be sleeping over on the spare bed in the room next door, make yourself at home." Even though Jesper wasn't very fond of sharing a room with someone, he could try to make Wylan an exception. For now.

Wylan grabbed his luggage and made his way to his new bed in his new room. "Where should I put my stuff?" He asked as he slowly began unpacking his stuff, laying on his bed. Jesper then pointed out there was a deserted draw sitting alone in the corner of the boy's room.

"You can put your stuff in the closet, but I don't use that drawer in there, so you can use that too!" luckily, the drawer was in good condition. It was just covered in dust. It was relatively small and had only 2 drawers. that was enough for his t-shirts, pants, and a few other things. He could put everything else in the closet.

Soon after the dorm got quiet again, Wylan sat on his bed staring at the ground. His thoughts burned through his brain. He isn't comfortable, he didn't feel at home like he wanted. He wanted to go home where he can sit in his room and play his flute. Despite his father hiring multiple tutors to at least teach him a thing or two.