Chp.1

My name is Shidou Ryusei. I'm a normal high school student, If I would to describe my life in one word it would be... BORING.

Since I was little nothing was a challenge to me, academics, sports, fights I excelled at everything I did and in turn my life was super boring....

Until... I died, yeah, I died, I was carelessly walking a crossroad when suddenly a weird truck hit me. I guess it isn't that fun but it beats my old boring life, as I was drifting in an endless void after my death I waited for what felt like an hour I mean bro, God, where are you man? As I waited for another what felt like two hours finally something happened, I saw a bright light and suddenly.... I was in a class? I mean of all the places I could be in I was in boring old class?

Shidou:"(What the hell? Where am I?)" Suddenly somebody beside me said to me 

???:"Dude? You okay?"

Shidou:"(What?!?! That can't be possible)"

I was shocked to see the person beside me was.... Issei hyoudou from DxD. In my previous life everything was boring except for one thing, High School DxD, that anime was the only thing that gave me a reason to live.

Issei:"Yo, Shidou, you good bro?"

Shidou:"(Shidou? There wasn't any Shidou in High School DxD, so did I just entered the anime?) Y-Yeah I just need some water, I'll go to the bathroom for a while"

I then quickly went to the bathroom. As I was washing my face I looked at the mirror, my face was the same, I looked at my body and everything was the same, I was deeply confused, how did I get here? didn't i died?

Shidou:"First of all, I got to test something out"

I then tried to sprout my devil wings, and I was flabbergasted when I looked at the mirror and actually saw them. After all that I went back to class to talk to Issei, I need to know which season and episode is right now.

Shidou:"Hey, Issei"

Issei:" 'ya 'wassup"

Shidou:"Don't mind me asking but, do you know Riser?"

Issei:"Who?"

Shidou:"Oh nevermind, and may I ask, where's Asia?"

Issei:"She said she was searching for a place to stay with Rias"

Shidou:"Oh, okay thanks (so this is the episode right after they saved Asia, and I wonder what chess piece I am)"

Issei:"Yeah dude, okay, your acting weird today"

*Bell Rings*

School then ended, as I was about to walk home I remembered that I don't know where it is, I started to panicked but then I just searched a wallet on me and when I got it I found my address written on my ID card I was relieved. And as I was about to walk home suddenly Issei appeared in front of me.

Issei:"Shidou? Your walking? Not using your bike?"

Shidou:"What bike? (Wait, is it the same bike as I had my previous life? my baby?)"

Issei:"Dude seriously do you have amnesia or something?"

He then took me to the school bike parking lot and there I saw it, my baby, my CBR250RR, as beautiful as the day I last saw you. 

Shidou:"Thanks man" As tears of joy burst out of my eyes

Issei:"Dude, you don't need to cry about it, you're really weird today"

I then through asking anybody I saw where this address is that was on my ID card, finally was home.

Although the address was different my house was the same, which made me more curious, how did this happen? As I knocked on the door nobody answered, fortunately I had the keys in my bag, then I entered my own house

Shidou:"Now, time to work"

First I need to recover my memories about this world, I mean it looks like Issei knew me before today and I am a devil so maybe I was in Rias' peerage before Issei was, although I don't know how to recover my memories I just started to meditate as that is what I usually do in my previous life when I forgot something, and surprisingly, it worked. Little by little I got my memories back but I couldn't get anything before I was reincarnated as a devil.

Shidou:"That's enough I guess, now I at least know my past but I still don't know what I can do, it's already midnight so better go to sleep"

~Timeskip to tomorrow morning~

This morning me and Issei was already at class and the teacher said that there was a new student in class and she(Asia) introduced herself.

Asia:"Hi, my name is Asia Argento...."

As she was introducing herself the other boys was already simping over her, and to top it off she said that she was living with Issei, hahaha, now all the boys wanted him dead.

It was already night at the clubhouse, Rias asked Asia to make her first pact but because of Issei' 'chivalry' as they say it took the job instead. As he left the clubhouse I also went home because there's nothing really for me to do at the moment so when I got back home I started experimenting.

Shidou:"I know about my past, but I still don't know any of my tricks and powers, so to prepare for the fight with riser I'll experiment a little"

I then went to my basement that had fighting dummies there so that I won't damage anything I will regret and started my training. I started to do some basic martial arts, taekwondo, silat, boxing, muay thai, one by one. The way I did my martial art was different than how I did it in my previous life, it felt as if I could destroy a mountain with a punch, then to test that theory I started to use the fighting dummies. I just pushed it with my knuckle ever so lightly with little intent and it just flew right to the wall, know that these dummies weigh 50kg each and even I was surprised.

Shidou:"This is even stronger than Issei currently, combine this level of strength with my martial arts I think I could even rival Kokabiel. Better keep grinding" I then keep sharpening my martial art 'till the next morning