Chp.5

Lesson 1, Issei is having a spar with Kiba using swordsmanship. They jump at each other clashing swords, Kiba pulls his and makes Issei loose his balance and striking him on the back of his head making the winner Kiba.

Lesson 2, Issei, Asia and I learned how to feel the magic around us and learns to utilize it and stream it to a focal point. Me and Asia Instantly get the hang of it making balls of light from the magic around us but Issei still hasn't catch up. Then, Akeno demonstrates by turning the water inside a bottle to spikes of ice destroying the bottle.

Lesson 3, fighting a physical battle against Koneko, first, I was against her, I didn't wanted to beat her by only using my strength so I only utilized my Martial Arts. I first rushed towards her fooling her making her think that I'm about to do a straight attack, but at the last second I made a big jump as she was about to grab me and launch a landing kick on her head making it go flat to the ground.

 I first rushed towards her fooling her making her think that I'm about to do a straight attack, but at the last second I made a big jump as she was about to grab me and launch a landing kick on her head making it go flat to the ground

Shidou:"Really, deeply sorry" I begged for her forgiveness as I quickly stepped off her head

Koneko:" *Gets up* Don't worry, you did a nice job"

Issei:"Dude you were amazing, you managed to beat Koneko"

Koneko:"Issei, now's your turn" They then sparred till the afternoon until Issei finally beats her but he never did

For dinner, the task was given to Asia, Issei and me, I can cook the meals so I just asked Issei to peel the potatoes and onions which he did too much and Asia to help me. And the end result was magnificent.

Although the potatoes and onions was too much I just bagged the leftover ones for me to cook later for Mirko

Akeno:"Woah, you guys are amazing cooks"

Rias:"Yeah, these are wonderful"

Asia:"Shidou really did all the work"

Issei:"Yeah, I just peeled the potatoes and the onions"

Rias:"Really Shidou? I'm impressed"

Akeno:"Yeah, I could eat your cooking all day"

Kiba:"Yeah dude these are the bomb"