Chp.6

Shidou:"Who's asking"

Ravel:"You think you're scary with that smile? All it is is creepy. And here I thought I found a cute boy but turns out you're just a creepy lunatic" The rest of the servants of Riser also appeared meaning Rias' plan is working

Kiba:"(Looks like they've brought out all of their remaining pieces... Way to go, Rias; you guessed right)"

Ravel:"And what am I looking at here? A crazy pink-haired lunatic, an ugly pervert, and a tiny white haired midget... Honestly Lady Rias has the worst taste in servants"

Issei:"Cute girl with a bad attitude; you're so cliche...! Boosted Gear!"

Shidou:"Why do people keep saying my hair's pink? It's blonde, I just colored the ends that's all"

Ravel:"Isabela"

Isabela:"My name is Isabela, and I'm a rook in service of Lord Riser Phoenix. Prepare yourself to fight"

Koneko:"Can I take her on?"

Issei:"Sure"

Shidou:"Fair enough"

Koneko and Isabela then clashed fought swinging fists and kicks with pure strength.

Issei:"But wait, why isn't the blonde one fighting?"

Shidou:"She's Ravel Phoenix, Risers sister"

Issei:"His sister? That bastard is a sicko on top of being a tool! (Although, to be fair, I get why he'd want her in his harem, sister or not"

At Koneko' and Isabela' fight although it was only a couple of minutes Isabela is already being overpowered, so, that at least she would take out one of them out before she is out she tries to attack Issei, but because of his training he dodges the attack and manages to touch her, and well, you know what happens next(Dress-Break)... And gets finished off by a dragon blast.

Grayfia: One Of Lord Risers Rooks... Retired

Issei:"Finally... All that hardwork has finally paid of *Sniff* *Sniff* "

Koneko:"Dude you're such a looser"

Issei:"I thought you would be proud"

Karlamine:"What an atrocious technique. Wow... that's perversion at its basest level"

Kiba:"This is the first time I've witnessed it myself... I really don't know what to say... I'm sorry my friend Issei is such a pig"

Shidou:"He's your friend? Because i don't know him at all, like we just met bro" 

Ravel:"Hey foot soldier, I think you should see that"

We then saw that Rias is at a stand off against Riser. So Riser already anticipated this from the start, I mean I know that he knew but i really thought that things were gonna be different.