Chp.8

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. It was Eid al-Fitr so I was on a break.
__________________________________________________________

I was suddenly in a black void that had endless nothingness same as the one that I was in after I died.

Shidou:"What the hell? This place again...? Did I died... Again?" Suddenly I heard a mysterious voice coming from my mind that shocked me

???:"No you did not you fool"

Shidou:"Bitch what the fuck?!"

???:"No need to be alarmed. I am just here to see how much my vessel has grown... And you disappoint me"

Shidou:"Wait. Vessel? Who are you? Why do you sound like you're in my head?"

???:"Answers will come by time but let's just say I am the one who chose you and brought you to this world"

Shidou:"Wait what?!?!"

???:"Get stronger my vessel... Until we meet again"

And then I woke up. I was shocked to had such a vivid dream about something that said he was the one that brought me here but my focus was completely changed when I woke up and right in front of my face were... Boobs.

As I looked it was actually Alice whose boobs my face are in front of and they were... Bigger... Than they looked like in the manhwa, and as I tried to get away she pulled me and made my face touched them.

 Than they looked like in the manhwa, and as I tried to get away she pulled me and made my face touched them

[Just like this but I'm Issei and Alice is Rias]

Shidou:"Um. Alice...? (So this is what Issei feels... nice)"

As I called her name she started to slowly woken up but when she gained consciousness and saw what was happening she blushed fully red and pushed me right off the bed and covered herself in the blanket. And it hurt.

Shidou:".......Ouch"

Alice:"...S-Sorry"

Shidou:"Alice. Mind telling me why you are in my room... Naked?"

Alice:"W-Well..."

She then told me that she and Mirko had a game of rock paper scissors to see which one of them gets to sleep with me tonight, and she won. She first was wearing a shirt and some shorts, [I don't know where they keep getting the clothes and... Well...] But she said that overnight she gotten uncomfortable and probably slowly stripped.

Shidou:"So that's why you're here....? Naked?"

Alice:"Yes" And suddenly Mirko barged in the door and saw the sight of Alice naked in my bed

Mirko:"Hey! What's going on here?!?!"

Shidou:"No Mirko! It's not how it looks like!" And she then jumps at Alice and started brawling with her on my bed and I just simply.... Walk away and took a shower