Chp.7

Grayfia: Lady Rias' Resignation Is Recognized... Lord Riser Phoenix Is The Winner Of The Game

Riser was slowly waking up after hearing Grayfia' announcement.

Riser:"H-Haha... This is the smell of victory... Y-You low-blood"

Ravel:"No brother, you're injured, don't get up"

Shidou:"You wanna go another round chicken wi--"

Rias:"That's enough Shidou"

Shidou:"...Yes ma'am"

We were then transported back to our world where the others was being treated by Sona and her peerage.

Rias:"Hurry! Take care of Issei!"

Sona:"Here, give him to me"

She then tries to heal him. Fortunately Akeno and the others are okay and have already woken up but just had some bruises left.

Shidou:"Rias, don't you need treatment too?"

Rias:"Yeah don't worry about me, I'll get some treatment later... What about you?"

Shidou:"I'm okay, I just have some burn marks that's all"

Rias:" *Sniff * *Sniff* I'm sorry guys... You all fought so hard but at the end I just.... I just gave up..." She said while crying

Kiba:"Don't blame it on yourself"

Akeno:"Yeah, we saw the game through the monitors, Issei and Asia was about to be killed"

Kokeno:"We don't blame you"

Shidou:"See? It's not your fault. Besides, we were all fighting for YOU to begin with... And now... You're gonna be with that Phoenix Bastard"

A couple of days has passed and Riser has set up an engagement party for him and Rias. Rias asked us to come because she said she needed us to be there for her but Issei hasn't woken up so Rias instructed Asia to stay behind with him to look after him.

The engagement party had alot of high-class devils there and I just showed up in fancy clothes with the others.