2. Attraction at first site

Reva POV:

It's been a few months. Currently, the pre board exams if 10 and 12 are going on. Our teachers are quite busy. Then being busy, gives lots of time for us to enjoy. No study pressure! Phew!

I was sitting in my class minding my own business when suddenly we got an instruction. Our PE teacher has asked all the students to the ground for recording their BMI report.

It was the last period so I took my bag and went down with all the other classmates of mine. When I entered the ground, I saw another section of science there. It was my friend's section. I was so happy to see her.

I immediately went towards her and hugged her.

"Hey! Your class is here as well?" I asked her.

"Yup! Sir called us all here." She said.

"Is your report done?"

"Yes! But sir said that I will have to wait for all my classmates." She said.

We both started talking until I looked back and saw a guy talking to his friends. As soon as I saw him, I froze.

He was literally so damn handsome. He looked exactly like a Bollywood star. He had those charming eyes with light beard and a moustache. Well combed hair and tall. I have probably never seen someone more handsome than him although I have seen Kim Taehyung.

I kept looking at him until he looked back at me and broke eye contact within a second. I felt second hand embarrassment at that time. OMG! I want to dig my grave right now. He must have thought of me as a creep.

I also looked away and then her class's report was done.

"Students of 11 D, kindly escort your monitor to the playground." The teacher announced.

"Reva! I gotta go. Meet me in the playground." She said and went away with her bag.

My roll no. was coming very near. Although I knew that my reports would say I am underweight. Back in std 10, my English teacher was taking the introduction class of the students and when my turn came, he suddenly asked about my weight. All the students in the class burst into laughter.

I came out of my thoughts when the PE teacher scolded me for not coming for my BMI report. Then, I noticed that all the previous roll no.s are done.

I stood on the weight machine. The last time I checked my weight, it was 52 kg. Just then the teacher announced "49kg".

My eyes came off my skull. 49kg?? I am this thin? How did I lose so much weight?

The teacher looked at me and shook his head as if mocking me. He then asked me to stand in the support of the wall so he can measure my height. I stood there. I thought that if my weight is 49 only then I must be 164 cm tall.

"166 cm" the teacher said and called out the next roll no.

166? I am the tallest girl in the class then. Tallest and the one with malnutrition. Lol.

"Hey Reva!" I looked back and saw that my friends had called me.

"What is your weight?" She asked.

"It's 49 kg!" I said.

"49? You are this thin? I am smaller than you by 1 cm and my weight is 52kg. The seniors gave me the nickname of malnutrition of the class but guess what.. the title is yours now." She said.

"Huh! Whatever." I said and went towards my other friends.

I was talking with them until sir announced that we should go to the playground.

We picked our bags and went there.

I met my friend again and we both started talking while roaming around the playground. I was searching for him but couldn't find him. I don't even know his name and still searching for him. Definitely attraction at first sight. This will last for the next 3 mins because after 3 mins, the school is over.

I have always been like this. Whenever, I meet a guy, it never lasts more than 24 hours. Although 2 times, it went longer like for months but now that I think about those 2 crush, I regret my life decisions and my choices in love. Especially the first one.

"Have you tried this new Korean fire noodles? It is available in the market." I said.

"Which one? And where?" She asked.

"There's a new supermarket which is only 5 mins away from here." I said.

"Oh okay! I will check it out." She said.

Just then the bell rang indicating that the school is over. We bid each other a good bye and went away. She lives 5 mins away from here but I love 30 mins away. I travel by school bus.

I sat on the bus and took out my mobile phone.

~~~~

The chapter ends here.

The next chapter will be out soon.

Let me know how this was.

I will meet y'all in the next chapter.

Till then, take care and stay safe ...