6. Controlling oneself

"I think you missed one thing which ma'am said. I am a psychology student. No one can understand you and your actions better than me." She said with a wink and my cheeks gained some colours.

"Ok then tell me, what problem I have." I said trying to look confident.

"You forgot one thing that I am a psychology student and not a Shaman!" She said and it made some sense.

......

We were now sitting on a bench beside the entrance of school bus students.

"So, what happened?" She asked.

"Well, why should I tell you?" I said rudely.

"Uhm.. didn't you just hear what ma'am said inside?" She said.

"I did hear but I don't want to tell you anything. I don't even know you properly! Why should I tell you?" I said making some sense.

"Ohk, let's get to know each other well. Hi! I am Reva. Nice to meet you." She said with a sweet smile.

I looked at her for some time and rolled my eyes.

"Well, I am not nice. Try keeping some distance from me." I said and went away from there.

I looked back at her and she looked kinda hurt but it doesn't matter to me anyway.

It's now time for my practicals. I saw that my friends also came out of the exam hall.

"How did the exam go?" I asked them.

"It was nice but do you know that girl?" They asked me pointing towards Reva.

"Her? No! Why?" I said.

"Nah I mean just now you were talking with her. She was in my previous school though." He said.

"Oh ok.. let's go eat something and then we will head for our practical." I said and he nodded.

We ate the sandwich he brought in his lunch and after finishing it, we went for our practical class.

Students were present outside the practical room. We took our books and stood there until the teacher called us in.

We took our respective seats. We have separate rows for both boys and girls to sit. I was sitting on my bench with my friends and just then a girl came and sat beside me.

I looked at her confused. She was my classmate and she was annoying not gonna lie. She was a walking example of a pick me girl.

She looked at me and smiled while blinking her eyes continuously. To be honest, I cringed hard at her. I don't wanna cause any drama in the medical room now so I will just try to avoid her otherwise this teacher will complain to my mom.

I took out my book and started reading about the practical that will be done just now. The teacher started explaining the practical to us once again. She then showed us how it is supposed to be done.

Now it was our turn to repeat the same thing done by the teacher.

"Asish, will you group with me for this assignment?" I asked Asish who was sitting beside me.

He was about to respond when that annoying girl interfered.

"No no! Please Shuvam! I am sitting beside you! No one will team up with me. Can you team up with me please?" She asked with a baby voice showing puppy eyes.

I looked at Asish and he looked like he would vomit any second because of how cringe she was. 

"Shuvam I am teamed up with Swastik. I think you should team up with Anvi." He said and turned towards Swastik.

I sighed and closed my eyes. I was sure that I will cause some drama now. I have to build up this self control in me. I turned to Anvi with a cold face.

We took our tools and started doing the experiment. To be honest, she was literally so cringe. She kept messing up the whole time. I still forgave her because I didn't want to cause any drama. I don't give a shit about her and I don't even care about her. I would have shown her her place and value by now but I don't want the teachers to involve my mom here. I am just afraid about my mom. Other things don't scare me.

"Shuvam, how will I do it?" She asked looking at me with innocent eyes.

"Didn't you hear what the teacher said?" It came out mean. I know! This is what she deserves for now.

Just then I saw tears in her eyes. What the hell?

She started crying loudly in the laboratory and everyone was looking at me.

"Shuvam! What did you do to her?" The teacher was fuming.

"I did nothing!" I said.

"Stop lying! I know you very well. You always hurt others. You think this is cool?" The teacher glared at me and then started focusing on Anvi.

That's it! It triggered my anger issues now. Before I could do anything, I came out of the laboratory and took my bag ready to go home.

I don't wanna cause any scene here. It will be better if I just stay away from all these dramas.

There were some commerce students leaving the school. I went between them and left. I can't just leave whenever I want since it's school and not college.

I knew mom wouldn't be here right now. She will probably be in her office. Maybe hook-up. Who knows! I don't care about her.

I unlocked the gate with my spare key and went in. I left my bag on my study table and laid on the bed. I always sleep to calm down my anger issues. To be honest, I don't know how these anger issues evolved in me. Fuck! I have no knowledge about psychology! I don't know how it all works.

I laid on the bed having a flashback to when I first got the beating from my mom. That's where all these started.

"I will do better in my academics! Please don't do this"

A tear rolled down my eyes remembering those moments. Through the flashback of my dreadful past, I slept to calm down my anger issues.

••••

Hello hello!

I am so sorry for not uploading for 2 months 😭

There were some things going on in my personal life. I barely opened Wattpad in these months.

I am extremely sorry for this!

I will try uploading a new chapter tomorrow okay!

Byeeeee~

Apple Of His Eyesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें