★ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ ★

Y/N's POV:​​​​

I glare at the girls standing in front of me. What do they want from me!? I literally just started attending this school. There is absolutely nothing. I repeat. Nothing i did wrong.

"What do you expect to get by being the boys' volleyball team's manager?" A girl with long brown hair asks rudely. Ah. So thats what its about.

"Nothing? I just want to watch volleyball? That's not against the rules, is it?" I question defensively. These girls were getting on my nerves.

"Ok. Just so you know, if we see you talking or hanging out with Oikawa-san, we will make your life miserable." Another girl with straight black hair says. This is so weird. It's like they acted out the whole scene to themselves or something. Or, they've done this to other girls before.

"Wait, you mean Trashykawa?" I reply, giggling at my words. "I have no interest in him whatsoever, and neither do I have time for you. I should get going now." Before walking away, I give them a quick wink and stick out my tongue. They glare back in a pissed manner.

This school is definitely worse than Fukurodani.

Oikawa's POV:

I stare down at my notebook, my brain losing brain cells from looking at way too many numbers. I was in math class, sitting besides the window, next to my best friend Iwaizumi. It was already 2:45 in the afternoon and my brain was already dying out.

"Oikawa! What is 7 + 9 - 2 x 6?." The teacher calls on me, pointing at the board. Uh oh. I wasn't paying attention to the teacher...

"Uhm, it's 8?" I answer, taking a random guess.

"Incorrect. Please pay attention. I don't want to have to give you detention." He says sternly, turning around to face the board. A few people sitting around me start to giggle loudly. I give them a glare and they shut up.

Y/N's POV:

As I exit class, I quickly wave to a few of my classmates to be polite. I walk over to my locker, which is number 467. I take out a few books from my backpack and shove them in the locker. Phew. My backpack's much lighter now. I shut the door once I'm done and head to the gym.

I was looking through the hallways when my head collided with someone's chest. I look up to see Oikawa...

"I'm sorry, your majesty." I smirk playfully. He gives me a look of amusement before it fades away, and replies, "It's alright Y/N-chan~! As you can see, I'm perfectly fine."

I look at him in disbelief and walk away. Why is he acting like everything's okay? Clearly, I bumped into him because I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings. I saw it with my own two eyes.

- - •☆• - -

Entering the big brown doors, I head over to the two coaches.

"Good afternoon sir, what would you like me to do today?" I ask, bowing down politely.

"Hello L/N. Could you please fill those up?" Coach Mizoguchi answers, pointing to a wagon with at least 10 waterbottles.

"Sure," I say, grabbing the handle of the wagon and pulling it out of the gym, and towards the water fountains. Geez, these are going to take an hour to complete... I start to fill up the waterbottles, one by one.

- - •☆• - -

Pulling the wagon with me, I start to walk back to the gym. Apparently, there was some kind of pen or pencil on the floor and I tripped on it. I fall backwards, preparing myself for the crash.

Suddenly, a pair of hands grab me by the waist and hold me up. The person lifts me up and I can feel their warm breath on my neck. They whisper, "Careful princess. We don't want you hurt, do we?" Wait... I know that voice. I turn around and see Oikawa. Out of all people, he had to see me fall. This. Annoying. Guy..

"Don't call me that," I retort, giving him a glare. I slide out of his hands, grab the handle of the wagon, and walk away.

"Hey princess, wait! You still haven't thanked me for saving your life!"