★ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ - ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋꜱ ★

Flashback - Y/N's POV:

The black haired boy twirled me around in his arms, leading me over to the pink cherry blossom tree.

"Y/N, I'll never leave you." He says, plucking a flower off the tree and sliding it through my (h/c) hair.

"Thank you Keiji... But I have to tell you something." I respond quietly, staring into his dark blue eyes. My eyes tear up at the thought of leaving him.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" Keiji asks, hugging me tightly.

"K-Keiji..." I stammer as tears start to flow down my cheeks. "I'm moving away."

- - •☆• - -

Present - Y/N's POV:

"Yoo-hoo! Earth to Y/N~!" Someone whispers behind me. I must've dozed off in class by accident. I turn around to face them. Oh my god. Every time I turn around, I always. And I mean always. See Oikawa.

"What?" I question rudely, glaring at him with my (e/c) eyes.

"Don't be so mean Y/N!" Oikawa whines. "I just wanted to talk to you!"

"About...?"

"Anything! I'm so bored," He pouts, giving me a fake yawn. Ugh- Can I decline?

"Uhm, no thank you..."

- - •☆• - -

Flashback - Oikawa's POV:

My so-called girlfriend, Himari Suzuki, was standing there, kissing another boy by the river I used to bring her to. I was heartbroken at the sight of it.

When she finally noticed me, she said, "Tooru! It's not what you think it is!" Of course it is. That's what everyone says when they get caught cheating. It's disgusting.

"We're over." I replied, tears plummeting down my cheeks. I ran away from her, hearing the last of her screams.

"NO, TOORU!" I hear, as it slowly starts to fade away.

---

I walked over to my friend's house feeling devastated. What have I done to deserve this pain?

After I knocked on Iwaizumi's door, he let me in and comforted me.

"Oikawa, I'll always be here if you need me. Don't fall apart into pieces just because of that. Move on."

Listening to my friend's words, eventually, I moved on from Himari. But I had learned my lesson. Girls can take advantage on you. I won't let them do that to me again. I'll make sure that they feel regret.

- - •☆• - -

Present - Oikawa's POV:

"Hi Riku-chan~!" I greet the girl energetically, giving her a wink.

"H-Hello Oikawa-san! Can I come to your practice game today?" Riku asks as she fangirls, looking into my light brown eyes.

"Sure."

Now, here I was, playing and flirting with girls. I just... don't trust them. The only different one is Y/N. She's the girl who doesn't bother talking to me. While other girls flirt with me, she just walks away and looks at me in disgust. She's... unique.