★ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ ★

Y/N's POV:

Sipping on [Favorite Drink], I look outside the window to see 2 familiar looking boys walking towards the cafe. Once they enter the quiet shop, I realize that I'm looking at Oikawa and his friend, I think his name is Iwaizumi?

"Yoohoo~! Hi Y/N-chan~!" He yells, waving at me. I roll my eyes in annoyance. Great. Now I have to deal with this childish setter.

"Hi Iwaizumi," I say, looking past Oikawa, giving Iwaizumi a warm smile.

"Hey Y/N," He replies, returning my smile.

"Y/N-chan! How could you ignore me like that!?" Oikawa whines unhappily. He pouts and glares at me.

"Sorry Oikawa-san! I didn't see you," I joke around, giggling at his reaction.

"Hmph," is all he replies with.

"Anyways Y/N, what did you get?" Iwaizumi cuts in, pointing at my cup of [Favorite Drink].

"I got [Favorite Drink]"

"Ooh, sounds good! Let's try it, Iwa-chan~!" Oikawa responds, grabbing Iwaizumi's hand and leading him over to the cashier.

A few minutes later, they return to my table and set their drinks down.

"Is it alright if we sit here, Y/N?" Iwaizumi asks politely, pointing to the seat besides me. I nod my head while taking out my phone to blast music in my earbuds. I play [Favorite Song] and hum along to it.

--- The Next Day ---

Oikawa's POV:

I was getting ready to perform my well-known jump serve for our practice game against Karasuno, when Y/N walked in through the gym doors, her face filled with sweat.

"I'm so sorry for being late!" She apologizes over and over again while bowing down.

"It's alright L/N, try to be early next time." Coach Mizoguchi replies politely. Y/N nods and heads over to the bleachers, smiling at Iwaizumi when he waves at her.

Once the whistle blows again, I throw the ball up in the air and hit it forcefully so that it reaches Karasuno's libero. He almost receives it but it flies to the side, landing on the floor with a loud thud.

"Great job Oikawa-san!" I hear a voice yell from the bleachers. I turn my head and see Y/N cheering for me. I give her a small smile and shout, "Thanks Y/N-chan~!"

We continue on with the game and end up winning all the sets. Karasuno needs more training.

Y/N's POV:

Arriving home after the practice game, I end up in my room, looking at a picture of Akaashi and I when we were younger. My mind goes back to all the good times we had together. I sigh and sit down on my bed, playing around with my fingers.

Then, the doorbell rings and I walk down to see who it is. I open it and look up to see a boy with brown hair and hazel eyes.

"Yoo-hoo! Y/N-chan~!" He says.

"Oikawa. Why are you at my house? How did you get my address?"

"I live across from your house!" He replies, giving me a warm smile.

"No way," I scoff in annoyance. "There is no way you live. There." I point at the house across from mine.

"I do! Now I can come over to your house whenever I want!" Oikawa says excitedly.

"Nope- I didn't give you permission to come over. Definitely not." I reply rudely, rolling my eyes at his remark.

"Why not!?" He whines like usual.

"Because I didn't give you permission to." I say, giving him a wide grin after shutting the door on his face.

Hiya~! Sorry for not updating in a while! I was kinda busy and I couldn't think of anything to write... :(( ~ Olive