★ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ ★

Y/N's POV:

After the constant banging on my front door, I reluctantly give in and open it.

"You just don't know how to stop, huh!?" I huff in annoyance.

"I just wanted to come over and you rudely shut me out." Oikawa whines frustratedly.

"Well I don't want you over, so that's that." I reply.

Then, he starts walking slowly towards me, entering my house without permission. He takes his left hand and places it on the wall behind me while looking deep into my eyes.

"Are you still sure about that?"

"W-what are you doing?" I stammer nervously. I could feel my heartbeat pounding against my chest loudly.

"Nothing." He replies, smirking. He leans his face forward and my breath stops for a second.

I push him forward forcefully, finally releasing the air that I kept in. He stumbles backwards, not expecting me to push him.

"Did you really think I would kiss you?" He whispers into my ear after recovering from the shock.

"N-No?"

"Pfft, doesn't look like it. You seem really flustered."

---

The Next Morning:

My alarm beeps loudly besides me. I don't want to get up... But I don't have a choice. My hand moves over to the snooze the alarm. Aghh, just 5 more minutes.

After what seemed like a second, I reluctantly kick the covers off of me and get ready.

At School:

While walking into class 2A, I spot Oikawa and groan. He winks at me and I turn around quickly, the memories from yesterday flooding back into my brain.

"Hey, are you okay?" A girl next to me asks.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I reply, giving her a reassuring smile.

"I haven't introduced myself yet, I'm Hana Yoshida." She introduces.

"I'm F/N L/N, nice to meet you!"

---

Akaashi's POV:

I try calling Y/N even after knowing that she'll never pick up. After she told me that she was moving, she said she would call me everyday... Did she forget about me?

"AGAAASHEEE!" A certain spiky-haired boy yells, running towards me, interrupting me from my thoughts.

"Yes, Bokuto?"

"Let's go to volleyball practice!"

At the Gym:

"Akaashi, serve!" Bokuto yells by the net, putting his hands behind his head to make sure he doesn't get hit.

I attack the other team with a powerful jump serve. The Libero dives for the ball but isn't able to receive it.

Woohoo! One point for us.

"Nice serve Akaashi!"

A/N: Writers block is killing me... Anyways- I know this chapter is really short so I'll try to write more for the next chapter. - Liv