Ch 22--Nine Rings

Lol u thot.

Nah but this is fr the last chapter before I re-write like the first six chapters because holy shit they're awful and make me wanna kill myself.

However if you've stuck around this long, thanks. I appreciate it, and I hope you don't lose interest in this, because my god the plot hurts my soul a little. And I'm the bitch that came up with it.

In the weeks that followed, your belly grew, it had been almost a month since you'd told Alastor about the baby.

When Malachi got back she was furious that she was the last to know, however she was overjoyed. 

Going out in public was awful, you'd taken to wearing slightly bigger shirts, but the change in style was still enough for it to get out there. You and Alastor were all over magazine covers and news broadcasts.

And as you picked up another magazine as you stood with Malachi and Eridah, you let out a breath, reading the headline aloud: "Has the Radio Demon gotten the Kings Daughter Pregnant? Princess and heir to hells throne has been showing sudden changes in style and behavior." you sighed to Eridah, she only gave you a soft smile. "Your mom told you this would happen, the press is always watching you Mel. When you bought that dress for the wedding they thought you were getting married." Eridah took the magazine and tossed it down.

"I know and they keep pestering Charlie about the baby when Alastor's not around. She hasn't said anything, but it still pisses me off." You grumbled, taking Malachi's hand in your own and walking down the street with her at your side. You, Eridah and Mal were on the way to see Via and someone else she'd recently made friends with. A hellhound named Loona.

From what you knew, Stolas had found someone else he was happy being with, while it was an Imp, you were honestly just happy that he was feeling better, it would make Via's life easier.

The divorce was finalized a few days after the wedding. Via hadn't exactly been ecstatic about it, but with a few conversations with Lucifer, she'd accepted it.

Via still saw her mother fairly often, just as you did. You didn't hate Stella, she was a lovely person on her own. But for some reason she's never really been that into Stolas, much like he wasn't her.

So you were making the begrudging trip through the pride ring on foot because the other two wanted to look around town for some reason. While you had to admit, looking around, the city had definitely changed from when you last remembered.

Lots of the stores had changed and the parks had been redesigned. The radio station Alastor owned had expanded into several other buildings. Being as he literally owned any and every radio station in hell, even the ones playing music, he could control the gossip regarding the royal family somewhat. It helped with rumors a little.

However, it didn't help much.

That much was obvious as people noticed you were out again. "At this point i'm just going to isolate myself in the castle." you started, tossing some dude a fierce glare as he made eye contact with you. He quickly looked away.

"Don't, you need to be outside enjoying life as much as you can before you're stuck at home with a crying child and a horny husband." Eridah snorted.

"We're not even married." you countered Eridah's statement. "Come on Mel, you're head over heels for each other." She snorted, clearly not caring.

"Seriously, anytime you're together you can't keep your hands off of each other. You act like high schoolers." Malachi snorted.

"You're one to fucking talk." you shot back, making Malachi giggle. "Come on, we're almost there you two." Eridah smiled, suddenly changing directions.