[6] psycho bitch

d.

i wake up in bed and changed. the fuck? how i get here? i shrug it off assuming eva or someone brought me home.

i go to the kitchen and get some water cause a bitch head is pounding. no one's awake yet, weird.

i open the door to my room and scream. "holy shit eva" i say as i calm down. eva's sitting on my bed.

"morning dre" she smiles. "morning" i reply.

"how are you?" she asks.

"good" i reply.

"what you want" i ask.

"just wanted to see you. we're having another spa day today" she tells me. "okay".

"you know dre, i've always thought that you're beautiful" eva says and slowly comes closer to me.

"thank you?" i say.

"mhm" she hums and pushes my hair behind me ear.

she looks dead into my eyes, her eyes filled with lust, mine with confusion.

she snaps her fingers. "name"

"dre" i reply.

"dre, i wanted to ask a question from out last session that i forgot about" she says to me.

"okay?"

"why did your mother kick you out?" she asks.

"what- no- eva what? how do you know that" i panic.

"you told me last session dre. why do you keep forgetting things?" she says with that evil smirk.

"no i didn't-  eva how do you know so much about me?" i say, tears welling up in my eyes.

"yes you did dre. i know all this stuff because you tell me. people get hypnosis easily, you're one of them. you spill everything out without even noticing. now answer my question, why did your mother kick you out?" she repeats.

"no i didn't. i fucking didn't. stop trying to gaslight me, it's not gonna work" i yell.

she grabs ahold of my hands and looks into my eyes.

she snaps her fingers. "name"

"dre"

"why did your mother kick you out?" she repeats.

i decide not to fight against it.

"school, i lit the school on fire" i admit.

"good girl" she says with a smirk.

eva comes closer to me, "can i kiss you?" she asks. i look into her eyes for a moment, i nod.

our lips connect and i get that weird feeling in my stomach again.

this time, she pushes me down onto the bed without disconnecting our lips.

her hands travel down my body before they come in contact with my skin, going underneath my shirt and squeezing my boobs.

i let out a soft moan which makes her smile. our lips disconnected but hers carry on down my jaw and to my neck.

"god" i moan once she finds my sweet spot, she stays there for a while before kissing down my collar bones. i have a tank top on.

she kisses down to my cleavage. "can i take this off?" she asks.  i nod.

she swiftly takes my tank top off and begins sucking my nipple, playing with the other.

she decides to leave hickeys everywhere, i can see them all over my boobs.

she then comes back up and our lips connect again, eva still playing with my boobs in her free hand, the other around my neck.

i had no clue she was like this.

she kisses down my stomach. "you're so so pretty" eva tells me.

i'll bust one rn?

"dre we're going to the spa soon!" a voice yells, making me jump, but eva doesn't even react, continuing to do what she's doing.

"okay!" i yell back. "eva stop" i say, she immediately stops and looks up at me.

"you okay?" she asks. "yeah but we need to go to the spa" i tell her.

she rolls her eyes but then smiles, "okay" she says.

we separately undress and put on our robes and make our way to the spa.

once again it's filled with nothing but naked bodies.

eva and i sit down together. "take off your robe" she tells me. "but-" i say but get cut off. "no one here will judge you. it's a safe space, don't worry" she says.

i hesitantly take my robe off, placing it over my legs to cover my vagina more.

eva smiles at me and then takes her robe off.

HUUUHHH??? i swear she like never takes it off in here.

her body's perfect.

her boobs are big and they sit perfectly, her stomach has some small rolls on them. a dragon tattoo sits perfectly on her hip.

she's absolutely beautiful. breathtaking.

"you're staring dre" eva laughs a little. "oh- sorry?" i say with an awkward smile.

"alright ladies, let's begin" cricket says.

e.

i'm currently waiting for dre to come to her session, i'm looking through her file.

suddenly, dre comes in. i quickly close the file.

"what's that? why does it have my name on it?" she questions.

"you don't worry about that" i say and put it away.

"no, what was that!" she says and goes over to where i put it. "dre don't" i say. "dre!" i yell.

she ignores me and grabs the file, reading through it. shit.

"what the fuck?!" she yells.

"you've been stalking me??"

"how the fuck do you know all of this!"

i sit there and blankly stare at her. she's really angry.

"nah- this is another level of crazy" dre says coming right up in my face.

i stare into her eyes.

"what the fuck is wrong with you eva?!" she yells in my face.

"you're a fucking psycho bitch!" she yells.

she goes to leave but the door doesn't open.

"have you locked me in here?" she panics.

"dre calm down. i have no intentions of hurting you or doing anything to you" i calmly tell her.

"nah- nah you're crazy" she says with tears in her eyes. fuck.

"dre. calm down, please" i say.

"no! let me out! let me fucking leave! i'm leaving!" she yells.

"you can leave, easily leave. just remember we know everything" i say as i walk closer to her.

"come sit dre. none of us are going to hurt you. we don't want to. we never would, i never would" i reassure her.

she huffs and goes to sit down. "you're lucky you're pretty" she mumbles.

"there we go. let's continue shall we?" i smile.

(a/n): damn eva got caught out👀👀

there's gonna be slower updates cause schools starting. it was just easter break lol

- leila.