[7] fake death

omniscient

dre admired her features, her baby smooth skin, her pink plump lips, her ocean blue eyes, her perfect nose, her freckles. everything about her was admirable.

dre could stare at her for days and not get bored. she could feel herself slowly falling in love, a feeling she hasn't felt in a long time.

but was she wrong for it? the girl is literally a narcissist, a psychopath, a cult leader. she stalked dre.

but something about her just drew dre in, maybe it was her hypnotic powers or the way she cared for dre and treated her.

they all sat around the dinner table eating dinner,  the two girls kept catching each other staring.

it was weird to dre though, why would eva treat her this way? after all, that girl eva kissed is her girlfriend? right?

dre would always catch eva staring at her, she'd have this evil yet welcoming smirk on her face. it never caused dre to feel uncomfortable but it was weird.

d.

" dre, i gotta go to the store, do you want to come?" eva asks.

" sure" i smile. " be ready in 5" she says and leaves.

what i've learned from being here is that you really don't need your phone, you don't need the internet.

it consumes you at a young age and you cant get out of it. it's full of insecure angry people who live their life tearing others down.

i'm beginning to get in touch with myself and find me. i am a bit happier, but this place still weirds me out a bit.

i throw on a hoodie and my slides before heading downstairs to meet eva.

" ready?" she asks, i nod and we leave out.

i've never actually been out like this with eva alone so i'm a bit nervous incase she tries to kill me or some shit.

after all this bitch is fucking crazy.

" where we going again?" i ask as she pulls out the driveway.

" the store to get a couple things" she replies.

" where is the nearest store, we're in the middle of nowhere" i say.

" forty minutes" she says. god damn.

" can i play some music?" i ask.

" sure"

i connect my phone and turn on ni'jah, obviously. who you think i am??

we sit in silence for a little while until eva speaks up.

" how've you been doing? we haven't had a session in a while" she asks.

" fine, honestly. i've realised that i need to disconnect myself from my phone more" i say.

" good, i'm happy you're finally realising that" she says with a soft smile.

" you know, i've noticed one particular change in you. a change in your aura and vibe" she says.

" and what's that?" i question.

she stays silent for a moment, i'm assuming she's thinking of what to say.

" i've been feeling this weird vibe off of you. it's not a bad vibe but it's weird" she admits.

oh?

" dre can i ask you a personal question?"

" go for it"

" are you gay? do you like women?" she asks. straight up.

" yeah" i reply.