Chapter 1

Before we start
"TALKING"
'THOUGHT
{SKILL}

3rd Person POV

A man is seating on a swing at a park that is near a school while his whole body is soak because of the heavy rain.

The said man is staring at the ground while swinging the swing with little force. Even at the eyes of the others that is looking at him weirdly he didn't budge. Although not clear from a far because of his hoodie, if you look closely the said man is crying under his hoodie.

The name of the man is Hakiri Saika a 3rd year College student, many call him a Genius and a Prodigy but deep inside his heart he didn't call himself as one. Hakiri Saika is a young Entrepreneur that uses modern technology to invest. At his first year of college he release a game that became viral after a few months a company takes an interest of the app he built and sell it for 1 million dollars.

The reason why this young Entrepreneur is crying under the heavy rain because of the least unexpected he thought will happen in his life. His family, friends even his girlfriend where he trust the most betrayed him in a spand of 15 minutes but that's not all his family recoverd all of his wealth by using his friends and making him drunk although not healthy for a college student he do it from time to time.

This is here that he realized that greed is the greatest sin of all. All humans will do everything for there own greed, family member is no exception.

The only thing that he has is his wallet that has one card that he keep a secret even his family and girlfriend.

It's already 9 in the evening and Hakiri decided to check in on a hotel

Hakiri POV

Reality is always cruel giving me situation that I can't do anything for myself. I didn't expect them to be like that if it's only my family I'll get it because my relationship to them is controversial but having my friends and the one that I love the most turning there back against me is the most difficult part

Now, I'm walking down the street finding an hotel to sleep in while thinking about my life for the past few days that I thought would be normal.

' It's already pass nine and I still didn't eat. I will just stop on a convenience store if I pass one'

While thinking about that I hear screaming to my left side and I immediately turn my head to see what happened.

A little boy walking at the middle of the road and a couple of hundred meters there a car that is wobbling that is moving so fast that if noone will save that kid he will surely die.

I run as fast as I can on the middle of the road thinking of saving the small child when I realize that no one will do it. Humans are really selfish. I run as fast as I can thinking that I'm quite athletic so my running speed is faster than average people and hoping it ends well and even knowing that this run will lose all of my energy but my worst nightmare is accelerating faster than before. When the car is only few meter away I push the child as strong as I can and when I thought there's still time to run I tried to run but I lose all of my energy on my body to get out of this situation a few more seconds I feel pain in my whole body as Iblack out on the spot.

After a few minutes I manage to open my eyes and their I see too many people looking at me pitifully

'Is this it, all the things that I have done will gone because of this weak body. I wish I have a body that can be both a hero and demon lord so that it would surely be durable'

{Confirmed - Setting race to a Nephalem }

{Confirmed - As a result of reincarnating into a Naphalem the user can shape shift into Angel and Demon. The user can turn both into Angel from his right side and demon from his left side this will only be usable in Battle Form

'Even though I am dying, I'm quite happy that I save the boy although I can still be alive if I still have energy to run but I lose all of my energy running from my family not only physically also mentally.

{Confirmed - Intrinsic Skill [Magicule Conductor]

Confirmed - Resistance [Physical Attack Resistance] [Mental Attack Resistance]

'Who are you? Are talking through my mind? What are you even talking about? Intrinsic skill, Resistance, I wish I were you to know all about this things maybe it will also help me. I'm already a genius so having a brain like you plus knowledge would be helpful.

Confirmed - Unique Skill [Genius]

Processing..............
Processing failed...

{Confirmed - Sacrifice unique skill [Genius] to infuse core into a Manas core Yes/No

'Do I need to answer?.............'

'.........Yes!'

{Confirmed - Infusing core to Manas core successful

'I wish the one who kill me is a human at least I can fight back, I'm also strong because I did not stop from studying academics I'm also trained in Martial Arts. I at least want to have absolute resistant on my body so I can defend my self

{Confirmed - Unique skill [Martial Arts]

{Confirmed - Sacrificing [Physical Resistance][Mental Attack Resistance] to create [Absolute Defence] Successful

'I guess this is it. It's my first time having hallucinations, Talking to someone I don't even know if it exists is the last thing I do in this world. If ever I got reincarnated I wish to have the power of shadow and absolute control of reality it's my all time wish.

After thinking about that my consciousness faded away

{Confirmed - Extra Skill [Shadow Manipulation]}

Confirmed - Ultimate Skill [Reality God Theodon]

3rd Person POV

A man is seating on a balcony suddenly his phone ring

"Boss mission complete the person named Hakiri Saika is already dead"

"Good I will send you your paycheck later just remove all evidence of the incident"

"Yes boss"

"Good"

The man immediately ended the call

"Hahahahahhahaha I can finally rest from all of this"