Chapter 6

Kage POV

I fake cough to gain their attention

Kage: "As you see here, we've become a huge family. So to prevent any troubles from happening, Me and Rimuru have to set up some rules. Do you all understand?"

Everyone: "Hai"

Kage: "Let's continue. Firstly, no fighting between everyone. Secondly, do not look down upon the other races just because you've evolve. Thirdly, Do not Attack the humans if they didn't do anything but you can retaliate when they harm you/us. That's all, does anyone have a question"

Rigur: "May I ask a question."

Kage: "Permission Granted"

Rigur: "Why can't we attack human?"

Rigurd: "Towards Kage-sama honored words, you actually..."

Kage: "It's okay no need to be hasty Rigurd"

Kage: "I appreciate that you ask a question because it means your listening to me"

I told them and it make them more happy and comfortable around me

Kage: "The reason is very simple. Rimuru and I like humans. And also live in communities if they were attacked they'll definitely retaliate with greater force. If they bring greater number we won't be able to handle them right? Thus I forbid us attacking first but if they attack we can retaliate to protect each other. It will beneficial to us in the long run. That's everything, I hope that everyone will try your best to follow them"

Kage continued

Kage: "Then, after drafting up the law, next is assigning responsibilities. Rigurd!"

Rigurd: "Yes"

Kage: "I appoint you as the village chief. I hope you'll supervise the village"

Rigurd: "Yes!! I will definitely complete this mission no matter what"

Kage: "For now I will just watch you guys do what you can do and wait until Rimuru wakes up so we will know what your lacking at and solve it"

Everyone: "Hai we won't disappoint Rimuru-sama and Kage-sama"

Kage: "Good! Dismissed"

After 3 days

3rd Person POV

???: "My Rimuru-sama. Have you already recoverd"

When Rimuru look up he was surprised to what he see

Rimuru: "Whoa"

???: "I'll call Kage-sama and Rigurd-sama okay"

Rimuru: "O-Okay"

Rigurd entered the cottage

Rigurd: "Rimuru-sama! You've finally woken up!"

Rimuru: "Oh! Rigurd that girl before is~~"

Rimuru: 'Who are you' Rimuru thought

Kage entered the hut

Kage: "They evolve when you name them"

Rimuru: "Huh! How do you know what I'm thinking?"

Kage: "It's clear on your face"

After that I explained to Rimuru the current status on the village

Rimuru: "And here I thought you would never helped me. Your being a tsundere"

Kage: "No I'm not and as I said before I will always support you and them"

I can feel Rimuru smiling at me