Chapter 5

Kage: thought
Kage: 'Using thought as communication
Kage: "Direct speaking"

Wolf Tribe POV

Alpha of the tribe: "Such good moonlight. Tonight we'll exterminate that goblin village. As the first step in our conquest of the Great Jura Forest. LET'S GO."

1st Goblin: "Ah... C-Coming"

2nd Goblin: "They're here. It's the fang wolf tribe!!"

3rd Person POV

Rimuru: "Stop right there"

Flashback

Kage: "Rimuru I'll let you take care of it yourself, I know you can handle them"

Rimuru: "Huh! Why only me let's do it together and there's many of them"

Kage: "No it's your time solidified your position to give them hope that we are strong enough to defend them"

Rimuru: "But we can do it together"

Kage: " That's true but giving you the spotlight will identify you as their role model and to be honest between us your the most qualified of how proactive you are"

Rimuru: "I get the point but how about you, they ca~~"

Before he can finish I interjected

Kage: "I know what you're thinking and don't worry about and also didn't I say this earlier that I will always support you"

Rimuru: "Alright you win. I can't win against you"

I just smile at him

End of Flashback

Son of the Alpha: "Father-sama, it's the one from last time"

Alpha: "Is that the monster you talked about that emitted a bizarre aura? How ridiculous it's just a slime"

Rimuru: "Listen I'll only say this one. if you leave right now, I'll spare you. I suggest you leave quickly"

Alpha: "You guys get them"

When the order is announced the tribe immediately lunch an attack but got stop because os the string Rimuru and Kage trap

Alpha: "What happened, what's going on. What the hell is this"

Goblin Elder: "These wires are the ones from earlier!? I thought they were only used to strengthen the fence"

Rimuru: "The one used to strengthen fence was [Sticky Silk]. this is [Steel silk]"

It's difficult to advance while dodging the arrows and avoiding the [Steel Silk] at the same time"

The Alpha push through Rimuru

Alpha: "Don't get cocky, you're just a mere slime!! I'll tear you into threads!!"

The Alpha is getting close by second but I already know what is Rimuru planning

Goblins: "Rimuru-sama" the goblins cried in horror

Rimuru: "Too naive"

Rimuru deploy [Sticky Silk]

Rimuru: "What a shame, this is [Sticky Silk]"

The Alpha is immobilized in the air. Rimuru throw a water blade to the alpha with enough power to cut his neck

Goblins: "H-He did it...!!"

Alpha son: "Father-sama"

Rimuru: "Listen well, Fang wolf tribe! Your leader is already dead. Either submit or meet your end here, you choose!"

Rimuru: 'Ah, I messed up. Letting them run away should've been the best. I accidentally made them choose one out of two choices. Rather than submit, wouldn't they fight to the death! What should we do if they just charge us like this. Eh?.. There are no movements at all. It is because they can't make the decision since their leader is dead.'

While Rimuru is thinking all of this Kage notice Rimuru anxiety rising so he decided to support him

Kage: "Rimuru your anxiety is slowly showing in your movements just do want you think is the best"

Kage said through [Thought Communication]

Rimuru: "Thanks for giving me courage Kage"

Kage: "No need to thank me we're brothers aren't we?"

Rimuru: "hehe thanks"

Rimuru resolved his self. Rimuru uses his Unique Skill [Predator] to eat the alpha and with his slime ability shape shift he transformed into one of the fang wolf

Rimuru: "I won't force you to submit to me. If you don't submit, just leave this place!! Quickly leave"

Rimuru: 'This should scare them away right' Rimuru thought

Fang wolf: "We'll all submit"

Rimuru: "Eh!!"

The village became a group of wild flavors

Rimuru: 'Then the next step is to give these fellows orders and start organizing the village'

Kage: 'I'll leave it to you'

Rimuru: "Speaking of which, what is Village elder's name?"

Goblin Elder: "That... Monsters usually don't have names"

Kage: 'Even without names it's still possible to communicate with each other'

Rimuru: 'Is that so, but it's hard for me to communicate with you all'

While both of them are talking through [Thought Communication] Rimuru finally decided that...

Rimuru: "I'll give a name to everyone of you, how about it?"

Both goblins and fang wolves broke into clamor

Rimuru: Eh why are their eyes so intense

Kage who already know how ignorant Rimuru is just keep his mouth shut

Goblin Elder: "I-Is that really okay?"

Rimuru: "No problem, you guys go form tw~~"

Before Rimuru can finish kage interjected

Kage: "Rimuru I'll let you name them all, you already know that I'm very at naming so I'll just transfer my energy to you to finish them all"

Rimuru pondered a little maybe he is talking to great sage

Rimuru: "How about you try"

Kage: "No I would embarrassed myself"

Rimuru: "Alright just give me the energy"

Rimuru: "So you've told me before that you two were the family of the strongest in the village, Rigur right?"

Goblin Elder: "Y-yes"

Rimuru: "Well then, the father which is the village elder with be named "Rigurd""

Rigurd: "O-Okay"

Rimuru: "And you will succeed your brother's name and be called "Rigur""

Rigur: "Yes!"

Rimuru named all the monster and fall asleep. Even do I give him the enough energy or Magicule to name them, all of Rimuru magicule got depleted and need to sleep for 3 days just like in the series.

After Naming

Kage POV

Goblins and Fang wolf (Before they fully evolve): "Rimuru-sama" they said in worried look

I let out a smile and clap to gain their attention

Kage: "Don't worry he will be fine he just need to recover his magicule." I said while picking Rimuru up

Kage: "Haruna"

Haruna: "H-hai Ka-age-sama" Haruna answered nervously because she didn't expect to be called

Kage: "Bring Rimuru to a comfortable place" I said while giving Rimuru

Haruna: "Hai!"

After that Haruna enter a hut