(Not Chapter)

This is a Q&A chapter all the questions or comments posted in this story will be answered here. I won't include repeated question, already answered question and not related questions.(Spoilers Ahead1! If you don't want to be spoiled just skip this chapter.)

Question 1:

75aribrother
Yen or USD? There's a major difference

Answer: Just like what is stated on the story it is 1 million dollars (USD). The reason why it cost this much will be revealed on a side story that will be posted soon

Question 2:

zaomentanzh

What race is that??

Answer: Most people know what is Nephilim", they are the offspring of angels and human. "Nephalem" is a different case, they are the offspring of angels and demons.

Question 3:

MaksimGames1

I know that he's smart, but borderline asking to have the of god and anime on his side is a bit much?...

Answer: Different people have different experiences! You can't predict what the others is thinking especially if you don't personally know them. Based on Kage before reincarnation, having to experience physical and mental exhaustion, betrayal, the pain lingering on his mind and many more cost him mental breakdown where the only thing he thinks is the regret to have not the power to relieved him from all of those experiences(More detailed explanation will be on the side story) 

Question 4:

1vwxyz2

What a lazy way to make OP OC. At the very least, make it believable. For example, make him reincarnated twice or two different universe to strengthen his soul. Or, have some God took pity on him and decided to bless him with power. Yet, what I read is utterly nonsense, lazy writing.

Answer: First of all I don't think this is a question, it's just a comment to the story but I have an explanation for this. Make him reincarnated twice or two different universe to strengthen his soul. Or, have some God took pity on him and decided to bless him with power is very typical on this kind of story don't you think? In other words predictable. The only thing I can say is that there's already a story why the mc is incredibly strong and that part of the story will be only revealed later on. I can't disclose any information about it to avoid more spoilers.

  Question 5:

Hater_of_Lust

Hmmm how can his soul handle many skills like a Manas and ultimate? As... it burdens their soul if he got that while having a limit he should've gotten too much pain

Answer: I can't disclose any information why the MC can handle Manas and Ultimate Skill to avoid spoiler. But I can assure you that there's no error for this. I will disclose a bit of information about Kage soul(Kage Soul is currently incomplete. Does Kage knows about it? Yes, that's one of the main reason he left Rimuru. [How big is Kage current soul? How can he handle a Manas core merge from to his soul? How can he handle multiple Ultimate Skills? Why is he strong? There are more questions keep on appearing but the answer for this multiple question is another question "Why is Kage special?" and the answer for that is "Only the future knows!" ])

 Question 6:

BriJesh014

So are we going to this person who wants haikiri dead in side story

Answer: Yes, we will have a side story about Kage life before reincarnation. The draft for this side story is still ongoing and there's no exact date when is the release date.

Question 7:

DragnasArrendorDamn 

even with more Magicules, Rimuru still went to sleep.

Answer: Rimuru has his own reserve of magicule, which serves as the fuel for his various abilities and transformations. When this reserve is depleted, Rimuru enters a state of sleep mode, where his consciousness is suspended until his magicule reserves are replenished. Despite utilizing Kage's magicule to fuel his actions, Rimuru's own magicule reserve remains depleted. This depletion of personal magicule is the underlying reason why Rimuru still experiences the need to enter sleep mode, even when drawing upon external sources of magicule like Kage's.

Question 8:

Zertheft

Bro....you can just use [Magicule Conductor] to generate infinitely amount of magicules as a generator for kage ultimate skill: [Reality God Theodon]. With those two combos, he can just yeet out of ifrit in the void (meddle with his connection with shizu and delete his existence), warp reality to make shizu condition stable after ifrit being gone, then use [Lifeforce Manipulation] to extend her lifespan or make her immune to aging and make her lifespan relies on magicules like true dragons should be easy since this a goddamn ultimate skill "God" series which the highest hierarchy of ultimate skills, dominating lord/king series if you know what i meant. Don't you dare pull that plot reasoning since {Chloe Aubert} possess the ultimate skill: [God Of Space-Time, Yog-Sothort] and kage ultimate skill [Reality God Theodon] is clearly more enhanced, better, or absolute version of it if you think about since space and time works under of "reality". If you can't, then that tensura outer god fanfiction from webnovel author will laugh at you like: "you serious bro?" Face and just proceeds to facepalm all over the place on why wattpad is den of hell due how bad it is. I am sorry about that.

Answer: Totally get what you mean! Using the [Magicule Conductor] shortcut to access [Reality God Theodon] might seem like an easy way to go, but it's kinda bland, right? Plus, it doesn't quite fit with the direction you're taking Kage's character development. I prefer it when the main character's growth in the story feels more natural and isn't just about relying on overpowered skills to fix everything. Slow and steady development adds depth to the story and keeps it intriguing. And hey, having an MC who's lazy, lowkey, but secretly strong? That's a vibe that Idefinitely!

Question 9

MaksimGames1

 ""what if rimuru had another great sage in person form that isn't interested in him" the book."

Answer: Good recommendation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's a wrap for this Q&A. Huge thanks to all the readers who eagerly await each chapter, and I'm doing my best to update more.