1~ y/n

y/n background information:
y/n is the embodiment of the blue spider lily, she manifests powers from the sun. although she doesnt wield a sword she is extremely powerful(will be expanded on later) she can heal wounds however she cannot heal her own. y/n's mother was the previous lady of the blue spider lily.

when i wake up, my bed is cold. of course it is, springs only started and my house has barely any insulation to keep it warm. i sigh and leave my crooked bed. today is just the same as yesterday, and the day before, and the day before, and so on.

It gets quite lonely out here. ever since that incident i swore would never leave my remote slice of countryside again. on the upside, it is pretty. rows upon rows of flowers, my farm. as the sun rises im graced with a warm orange
glow. I lift my hand up, letting the wind weave through my fingers. Although im lonely, im happy. i appreciate that im safer than many others out there- bless them.

I get back to my rustic cottage and get ready for the day. I throw on a white ditsy dress i sowed not too long ago and decide to leave my hair down. once i do a quick sweep of my floor i leave to water my flowers and do some everyday gardening.

the next lot of hours are spent sowing, cooking, reading, baking, painting. as expected someone who has lived alone for the majority of their life alone has picked up many a hobby. one of which i enjoy the most- playing the guitar. before my family passed on, my sister taught me the guitar. it sits perched in the corner of my house, remaining untouched unless i play it. unlike many things in my house you could regard as 'dust gatherers', this sure isnt one. ill always keep it dear to me. for her.

time skip

the sun sets and i watch through my makeshift windows.
will this be the rest of my life?
living alone, tending to my farm and flowers?
not that its an especially bad life, no. some people have it a lot worse than me. people -young people- from across japan are getting ready to fight until morning against demons.

demons. demon slayers.
oh how i wish i could help them, im strong enough to. but i cant. i cant risk being seen by an upper ranked demon- god knows those moons are forever on the lookout for the spider lily.
see, a number of years ago my family was caught. my mother was caught by upper moon 2 and was slaughtered.

her body was brought back to muzan but was deemed useless. this is because the blue spider lily only exists within a living organism, meaning to get what they want we have to be alive.

growing up without mom was hard. i was raised by my sister, and even though she was only a few years older than me, she did a fine job. she always felt sorry that i was born with the lily in my blood, not her, for she knew the eternal loneliness of having inherited it.
my sister was too loving, too caring for this world. i even would go as far to say im underserving of her. a woman of such grace shouldnt have wasted her life on me, a life that was cut so terribly short.

she sang me lullabies every night on the guitar, and when i was older she taught me how to play too. as talented as i may be now i could never compete to her standard.

'𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦
𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦
𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦
𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘳𝘺
𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘮 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵- 𝘪 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵'