11~ unexpected interuption

y/n pov

todays the day. today i fight the thing that took my life away. something just so simply, and purely, evil. i will not try to understand him, or attempt to compromise with him. i seek only, to obliterate him.

.

.

.

i leave the estate early in the morning.  i take my leave at roughly 5am, making sure to close the gates quietly to not wake up the others. i readjust my small blade that sits firmly within my haori, and take my first steps into my journey to defeat that demon once and for all.

well, that was the plan.

kyojuro stood in the centre of the path to the butterfly estate, eyeing me intensely. the mans owl-like eyes stared deeply into my own. i felt bewildered, even a little frightened, under his gaze.
"y/n.." he murmured ever so quietly.
"kyojuro.. what are you doing up so ear-"

he cut me off. "no, what are you doing up so early? you dont plan on leaving do you?" he spoke lowly as he took a step forward. the soft light of the morning sunrise smothered his face, highlighting his unique yet beautiful complexion. i would think nothing but how gorgeous he is if he wasn't scaring the crap out of me right now.

over my dead body am i telling anyone what im doing. i would never be allowed to fight upper 2, never mind the fact i would be resented for comprising with upper 3. i just need to think of an excuse- and quick.

"kyojuro im just going to water the flowers! i couldn't get back to sleep and i just thought of saving Aoi the job instead!" i laughed. i plastered a fake smile upon my face. in the back of my mind im praying to the gods that he'll believe me.

"y/n cut the crap. i know you're going to do something you shouldn't be doing and its my job to protect the weak." in an instant he was in front of me, holding my arms by my sides.

fuck. he recognised my lie.

the fierce stare of the flame pillar met my own. "kyojuro please stop.. trust me.. im not doing anything bad!" i shake with anticipation. i try to wriggle out the mans iron grip but its no use without my powers. i mean, i could use them, but i think killing the flame hashira isnt gonna look very good on my track record.

"forgive me, my love."

he delivers a blow to my neck, knocking me out completely.

.

.

.

narrator pov

for cute purposes senjuro is aged down a few years ☺️

Senjuro held a wet cloth on the young girls forehead. his big brother arrived holding a beautiful lady, knocked out, and bridal style. safe to say it was quite the shock to the young boy.

he took her in instantly, tucking her in snuggly into a futon with a cold rag on her head, a meal placed next to her for when she wakes up. kyojuro had to leave soonly after his arrival because of some hashira duties he needed to attend to. he trusted his little sibling enough to take the best care of his love.

senjuros eyes widened when he saw her face twitch. "shes waking up!" he whisper shouted- half excited and half nervous to finally meet her. he definitely heard a mouthful of her when his brother first arrived

mini flashback

"Hi Senjuro!" The rengoku cheered, his usual bright smile painted on his face. "Kyojuro!!" Senjuro ran towards him, ready to jump up in his arms to give him a big hug. he didn't get to see his brother nowadays too often.

however he didn't get to do that, because someone else was occupying kyojuros arms. a beautiful woman was cradled against his warm chest, luscious blue hair falling sleekly, framing her face perfectly.

"uh- aniki, whos that?"

"this, my little brother, is the woman that i love.." he spoke softly, looking down to admire her for the millionth time.
"i've never seen her before kyo, is she new? where did you meet her? and why is she uh.. you know.. unconscious?" the younger Rengoku questioned breathily.

"patience my boy, patience.." kyojuro spoke carefully, taking the girl with him into the estate and settling her down. it would be around a few hours  until she wakes up and he would be gone by then. he needed to explain the situation quick.

"this is y/n l/n. shes the most incredible lady you will ever meet. she was the one that saved me from certain death on that train. she possesses unbelievable abilities and talent so much that she is the key to defeating muzan kibutsuji. not only all that but she is the most beautiful, divine and kind girl i have ever met. Senjuro, im sure you are just going to love her."

flashback over

"w-where am i?" y/n spoke groggily. her head was pounding, her vision oh so blurry. she attempted to sit up, only for her chest to collide with a gentle hand to lay her back down.

"lie down please m-miss, everything is okay.." senjuros bashful voice stated. he didn't want to say the wrong thing. he wanted her to like him.

"kyojuro?" the girl quizzed, reaching out a hand to weave her fingers through the soft, fiery hair. her vision wasnt back to normal and hey, the two boys look eerily similar.
"its nice to meet you l/n-san! my name is Senjuro, i am kyojuros little brother!"

"is that so?" the girl voiced. senjuro leaned into her touch, liking the sensation of someone else caressing him. it reminded him of his mother.

it took a quick second for the realisation to set in. just as it did, she jumped right out of the futon, her bare feet meeting the cold wooden floor beneath her. "KYOJURO! he took me! i can't believe he would do that!" she exclaimed manically. she pointed a menacing finger at the young Rengoku, as if he had something to do with her abduction.

"sorry miss l/n, im sure my brother will be back soon to explain everything. however for now would you like some tea?"

the blue haired lady couldn't help but relax when she heard the soft voice of the young boy. she couldn't stay mad, not with this cutie looking at her with those big round eyes.

"yes .. uhm if its not too much trouble i would love some! ill give you a hand how about that?" y/n asked delicately, a nurturing grin making its way ear to ear. the boy nodded eagerly in delight.

the two made their way to the kitchen, giggling happily to one another whilist preparing tea. the two shared an almost instant bond. y/n's tender and caring nature blended perfectly with the young rengokus excitement and unrelenting joy. the whole predicament was flawless.

except for maybe another person, someone who found the situation abominable.

"what the fuck is going on here?" Shinjuro.

A/N another chapter babyyy
sorry for the slow updates ive been a busy bee, but next chapter should be out within the next few days!

love u all
kthxbai