10~ attention seekers

tw: cute af

y/n didnt mention to anyone about her encounters with the 3rd upper moon- nor did she plan to. she returned to her work at the butterfly estate a few days after her departure and continued to heal the injured.

her uniform also arrived. shinobu requested specifically that the uniform must not be made by that pervert of a kakushi. instead she got hers to be specially tailored for y/n's abilities.
she wore a skirt and the typical shirt much like kanao- except the sleeves were shortened to her elbows so that there was increased surface area for her attacks to be emitted.

all that was left was to add a haori. y/n said she would make it herself, considering her background in garment making, but she was refused from a certain green haired hashira.

once shinobu had left muichiro came to visit y/n. he only came when she wasn't around, he couldn't put his finger on it but it just made him sort of uncomfortable. the mist hashira didnt like when she smothered herself all over y/n like she was her property. not like y/n knew anything about it however. since growing up so secluded, she lacked complex social behaviour, therefore not recognising when someone had warped intentions.

"ah tokito! what a wonderful surprise!" y/n exclaimed, running up to the hashira to envelop him in a hug. muichiro arrived with a bundled up haori in his arms. it was absolutely beautiful- complementing y/n's blue hair and e/c eye's perfectly. "i bought it for you.. y/n." he said drearily as usual.

y/n's cheeks flushed as the haori was shoved into her arms. her eyes lit up at the gorgeous fabric- her body moving at light speed to put it on.
the haori looked like it was made just for her. y/n spun around in delight, giggling to herself at how wonderful she felt.
muichiro on the other hand was baffled, not only was he embarrassed but dumbfounded at how something so simple could ignite such happiness in someone. y/n was so easily pleased.

"tokito its stunning! it must have been so expensive!"
a worried look crossed y/n's face at this realisation. she quickly dug her hands into her pockets- rummaging to find money to pay him back. "theres no need.. i.. im glad you like it.." spoke the hashira, his rough yet gentle hands clasping on top of hers. they both exchanged glances at each other, a rare smile twitching onto muichiros face. they basked in the calming tranquility of silence.. until a yellow head came along.

"Y/N CHAAAAAN" zenitsu wailed, sprinting down the corridor to meet her. he smothered her with his whole body, nuzzling his face into her neck, warm fresh tears dampening her skin.
"I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN FOREVER! I THOUGHT YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME!!!"

muichiro wasted no time in yanking zenitsu off of y/n. he was visibly angered, something he was very often not. "get your hands off of her!" muichiro irked, taking a defensive stance to protect y/n.

"its alright toktio, come here zenitsu" she spoke softly, allowing zenitsu to cuddle into her as she pet his head. "are tanjiro and inosuke also here?" she questioned in turn breaking the silence.

"yes they uh.. should be here soon.." the slayer voiced quietly, he was quite embarrassed by his previous outburst.

'goddamit theres gonna be more of them? how dare they take away my time with y/n!' the mist hashira thought. a vein popped out of his forehead in annoyance.
"y/n? y/n where are you?" a warm hearted voice called. y/n looked down the hall to see tanjiro and his boar masked friend next to him.

"(mispronounced name) hah we found you! we win!" inosukes gruff voice announced. he ran towards y/n, steam puffing out his mask.
"y/n its very nice to see you again! i trust you are in good health?" tanjiro spoke kindly. he leans in for a hug, to which y/n accepts. his muscles clench tight against her own, the warmth from his body leaching onto y/n. she found herself nestling into tanjiro. she always thought that the red head gave the most comforting hugs.

tanjiro chuffed in delight when he saw y/n nuzzling his neck, something that the three surrounding boys were impossibly envious of. "hey y/n look what i can do!" zenitsu yelled, trying to take her attention off of tanjiro. she turned around to find the yellow haired boy had pulled out a bundle of flowers that was stashed in his haori.
y/n stood there a bit baffled as he gently took a flower and placed it in her hair, blushing as he did so.

"nuff with this!" inosuke grunted, annoyed at the spectacle in front of him. inosuke didnt have flowers, or a haori, or a good hug to give to her, so he did the next best thing.
inosuke plucked the flower from y/n's hair. and ate it.

the poor boar just wanted the attention and bless him he didnt know how to achieve it. the three boys had disgusted looks cross their faces, as they stood there bewildered. y/n on the other hand wad laughing her ass of at this. they all wondered what could possibly so funny when the blue haired girl was doubled over with tears threatening to spill out her eyes.

a smile made its way onto tanjiros face. he was pleasantly surprised when y/n wasnt cruel and mocking towards inosuke, like a lot of people wouldve been.
"inosuke that was hilarious! i cant believe you-" she didnt even get to finish her sentence before she was chuckling again.

"y/n i actually forgot that i need to show you something else.." muichiro said in his monotone voice, cutting off the girl's laughter. the mist hashira grabbed her by the wrist and started walking down the halls of the estate. now, muichiro didnt have anything he wanted to show in particular, he just wanted more time alone with y/n. when she realised this it hit her like a goddam hammer. 'thats why they were all doing strange stuff! jeez they could've just told me..'

y/n planted her feet in the ground and removed muichiros hand from her arm. "tokito lets go back shall we? i can prepare something if you would like.." she spoke softly giving puppy dog eyes. everyone was always a sucker for those eyes and she knew it well.
the hashira, unable to resist, agreed.

when they returned to the bewildered 3 boys she sat them all down in an empty ward. she requested that they gather some pillows and sheets and lay them down on the ground. y/n then raced to the kitchen, much to the distaste of aoi, and took some food.

she returned holding a tray of tea and biscuits. y/n squealed in happiness when she saw them bundled up on the floor, kinda getting along as friends. "you guys look so adorable! i hope you enjoy the tea party!"

y/n sat on the tea down and made herself comfy, basking in the pleasantry of the situation. tanjiro had a cheerful smile plastered on his face, much like y/n. zenitsu and muichiro were both embarrassed but pleased they had time to spend with the precious blue haired. as for inosuke, he sat there in a rare silence with flowers decorating his aura- he was contempt to say the least.

the rest of the afternoon was spent chatting and tea drinking with the occasional fight between zenitsu and inosuke. muichiro left first because he had some duties to attend to, but not without placing a fleeting kiss on y/n's forehead. "goodbye y/n. thank you for spending your time with me."

it was so quick that the rest of the boys didnt catch it, but y/n did. she even touched the place his lips met her skin just to make sure.
no one knew why she was so giddy for the rest of the day from that moment on.

tanjiro, inosuke and zenitsu left later, but not without a hug and a lengthened wave. zenitsu was so distraught at leaving, he almost cried.

once they were all gone y/n enjoyed the silence that seemed forever gone. she did in fact love it here.

A/N another chapter WOOOOO
love u all for reading this absolute bullcrap LMFAO

im half way through my exams at the moment lol, please be patient with updates until they are over (will be soon) 🫶🫶

kthxbai! love u all!