2~ a reluctant depart

y/n pov

goddammit they're demon slayers! goodness knows if they were to find out its me i wont see daylight again. ill be left, sealed up somewhere so no one could ever get their hands on me. i shudder at the thought. its what my father always protected my mother from, and what my sister always protected me from. i wont let my life be taken away.

i NEED to get them off my back. but how? im still shook by the fact they managed to find me. and how did they know about the blue spider lily being a person? this is too much for me. my brain hurts.  just then my door is pushed again. the door swings open as i come face to face with the two slayers again.

"i know you know something brat!" the one with white hair spits. "shinazugawa dont be so rude-" the one with spiky sunset hair mutters. he gives me a look of apology that im grateful for, at least someone round here as some manners.

"dammit rengoku shes the first person we've seen so far! she must know something!"

huh so their names are shinazugawa and rengoku. i take a mental note of that. "im sorry boys but i truly dont know what you are talking about. thank you for stopping by now." i flash them a gentle smile and begin to close my door again.

JEEZ those dudes are weird. as i spoke they looked- no stared- at me wide eyed like i was some sort of dancing monkey. they were so fascinated, god knows for what reason.

narrator pov

as the door closes, y/ns wrist is suddenly grabbed. "you're coming with us woman! you obviously know more than you are letting on!" sanemi shouts.

although rengoku doesn't particularly agree with the his coworkers way of treating her, he's pleased with the fact shes coming with them. for what reason? rengoku doesn't even know, but what he does know is that he doesn't want to leave the blue haired lady.
"hey! let go of me you perv!" y/n cries, pressing her heels into the ground reluctantly. "the fuck you say?" sanemi questions angrily, slowly rotating his head to meet her eyes, regarding her with raw distaste. "i said let go of me!" instantaneously, y/n takes her free hand and presses it against sanemis chest creating a beam of light separating the two.

meters apart they stood. y/n on one side in a pure state of panic, and sanemi and rengoku on the other sharing similar feelings of shock- and revelation. they had found the lady of the blue spider lily.

a few moments passed before y/n broke the silence. she falls to her knees , begging for mercy. "god im so, so sorry! im sorry for hurting you! please just let me ago and forget about me! please dont hurt me!" she wails, shaking from fear that she just revealed her greatest secret. not that she was scared that they could perhaps kill her. shes too strong for that. instead she plays it off like she isnt too powerful so they don't think of her as a threat to humans and demons alike. however she did just harm one of the pillars- making her attempt of feeble weakness pointless.

"miss, we aren't going to hurt you. here" in an instant rengoku is leaning over the girl, offering a comforting smile and a hand to help her up. y/n wearily takes the hand and brushes off the dust from her dress. when she looks up she meets eyes with sanemi who was in fact doubled over, clenching his stomach where y/n impacted him. "my goodness im sorry! please let me help you!" sanemi, too bewildered, stands there in silence. y/n lays her soft hands upon his wound and closes her eyes. soon her hands lit up similar to how they did before. sanemi panics, but once he sees her doing no harm he relaxes.
"done!" y/n steps back eyeing her work. truth be told, sanemis wound is completely gone with not a single mark to show it. "how did you-"