Trihexa

Trihexa was destroying Union City, titans and demons were running amok all over the place, grimm and monsters were pooling in from destroyed walls surrounding the city. A massive fire broke out in the apartment district because someone tried to smoke spray paint, and a little old lady had her medical license revoked after she beat the shit out of a green haired boy for breaking his arms for the three hundred and ninety seventh goddamn time. 

"Hey, free TVs!" A man shouted as a riot broke out before grabbing a TV and slamming it over the head of a passerby. A group of men armed with pitchforks were shouting around the burning wreckage of a cop car before pulling out a bag of marshmallows and roasting them over the smoldering metal. A group of looters were breaking into the gated district when a group of security guards approached. The looters raised their weapons and all but one of the security ran away. "I'm here to join you. I know where the good stuff is." The guard said as the leader nodded.

Y/N watched from the top of a nearby hill as shit hit the fan with only three words to say.

 He said as Trihexa knocked over a children's hospital. He raised his finger to his chin before deciding what to do. A sinisterly wide smile spread across his face as he planned his attack. "But first, a wardrobe change." He said as he ripped off his clothes, revealing a yellow suit and black tie. 

"IT"S PARTY TIME!"

"IT"S PARTY TIME!"

Trihexa knocked down a building, killing hundreds and leaving thousands injured. It let out a mighty roar as it rampaged through the city, leaving thousands of casualties in its wake. Union forces were being demolished. Not even the combined of the Voltron and the Eva were enough to slow the 666 beast. "What are we supposed to do?" All Might asked as Eraserhead dodged a charging monster. The headmasters each were trying to come up with a strategy to defeat the beast and save the city, when suddenly, a loud thumping was heard in the distance. As Union's forces prepared a final attack, Y/N's main antagonists were preparing a lethal offense. Issei was in his balance breaker form, Bakugou was going ballistic on a group of rioters, and the second half of team RWBY were fighting off Grimm. "We're being completely overwhelmed." Ruby shouted as she shot her fifty seventh beowulf. "How many of these things are there?" Yang asked as she blasted away. Suddenly, a large roar was heard as a large, red shape leaped over them. "What the hell is that?" Issei asked as the monster, who resembled a giant bear with no skin attacked one of the Union students. Aizawa attempted to stop it, only for the beast to grab him by the head before throwing him away. "OH FUCK!" One shouted as the bear raised its paw to strike again, only for it's head to immediately explode. In the place of it's skull, a fist surrounded by a shroud of electricity.

 In the place of it's skull, a fist surrounded by a shroud of electricity