part 2:NEW BEGINNING PT1

Warning:from this point on there will be disturbing gore images and gif . If you are uncomfortable with gore pls leave this story for your own safety, i do not own any of the following images.

izuku p.o.v

After finishing my transformation I saw all of the mutants hesitating to get in my way but I didn't care. Them choosing to be on the mad doctor's side is reason enough to for me.

Izuku:DIIIIEEEEE

I ran toward them, even with my hulking figure it took me less then a second to punch there heads,arm's,legs,torso,back,for each hit I landed immediately there bodies blew into smithereens.

After killing all of these so-called mutants a hidden door suddenly opened. I started sensing two being coming from the shadows of the room. something . Something exiting the room , I saw a creature that looked quite feminine. She a had a pare of extended claws reaching from the back of her head with four sharp tentacles, her main arms seme to have changed to huge claws.

For some reason my mind gets very hazy with confusion whenever I focus on it's face but it all stops when I hear a ear-piercing roar which came from a creature with a hulking figure coming out of the shadows

NARRATIVE P.O.V

the mad doctor lips grinned maliciously. But the head doctor eyes We're filled with horror as he looked to the two mutants.

Head doctor: w-what did you release them,those are still unstable.you have t-

Suddenly his brain were blow apart by the smoking barrel of a gun held by the mad doctor.

Mad doctor: I'm sick and tired of that old man's stupid warnings . These are my mutants, as such they can never disobey me*smirks maliciously then turning towards your direction*

Mad doctor:meet subject 2 and behemoth my special nomu.These two should be enough to stop you. And when they're finished with you I'll make sure to permanently remove all your memories and turn you to the perfect killing machine

Mad doctor : subject 2 terminate project doomsday.

As she gave the order subject 2 just stared at izuku without listening to the mad doctor.