part 3: NEW BEGINNING PT2

The mad doctor soon reach the roof in a hurry to get away from izuku in order to escape so that she can find a way to destroy him when she's out if gains ways.

Mad doctor: damn that thing!. as soon as I get to safety I'll make sure to destroy it!,but for now I'll just escape.

She saw the helicopter landing at the landing pad , she immediately made her way towards the helicopter but suddenly there was an earthquakes. She fell to the ground ,her head hit the floor ,this caused her head to bleed by her forehead.

As she slightly rose from the floor she felt the tremors coming from the ground. She instantly knew this had to be caused by izuku. With revelation she turned to the helicopter in order to reach it.

But a huge grayish arm broke through the floor beneath the transport and grabbed the helicopter by the tail and started pulling the helicopter into the ground.after a minute she heard a scream of horror!!,she knew that it had to belong to the pilot, then a horrifying roar that made her freeze in place, not tempted to move a muscle.

Then as she didn't make a noise she heard slight tremors changing it's direction to the stairs. She instantly knew what's to come. She began to remember her life,what she achieved, her accomplishments,her dream if world domination,her greed for power. This caused her to build new found confidence in herself boosting her pride. She pulled out a hand gun she always carried around with her.

She pointed the handgun towards the roof door as the Tremors got closer toward the door.

The door was kicked open with such force that the door flew pass the mad doctor missing her by giving her a cut on her cheek. A tall monstrous figure walk out breaking the surroundings of the entrance having a evil grin on its face.

 A tall monstrous figure walk out breaking the surroundings of the entrance having a evil grin on its face

IZUKU'S P.O.V

izuku: you actually think you could escape.....AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO US!! You ruined my live!!

Mad doctor: s-stay away from me you freak!!*starts shooting at izuku but the bullets bounced off him the moment they made contact causing hercto regret her actions*.

Izuku: You destroyed my mother's dignity!!! Well look at what you made , I'll make you regret ever being born. I'll make you experience apart of the pain you've done to us!!! And I'll take my time slowly enjoying your suffering.

Mad doctor: w-wait w-we c-

Izuku immediately uppercut her shattering her jaw.

DC x doomsday Male Reader(slow Update)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara